minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

Help at the restaurant!

[Post New]by minesita on Jul 30, 12 1:39 PM
Is somebody playing this game or remember it? If so, please, I'm at the restaurant with only the scuba diving , and I can't find the can opener to open the gutter, and then open the pantry! Where is some face powder?
Thank you in advance for the help!!!
Minesita

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

Re:Help at the restaurant!

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Jul 30, 12 2:09 PM
Hi minesita,

Hm, have you tried clicking the magnifying glass to see if there is a hidden object scene to do? I believe that in the café:

**Spoiler Alert**

* Click the magnifying glass to reveal the hidden object scene

* Play the scene to get a tweezers

* Walk back up to the BANK. Click to zoom in on the plant

* Use the tweezers to get the pin stuck in the dirt.

* Walk back to the CAFÉ

Then you should be able to open the pantry

**End Spoiler Alert**

That might get you started and able to find the other stuff. I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

Edited on 07/30/2012 at 2:09:49 PM PST

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Jul 30, 12 2:39 PM
Thank you bfgCimarron,

Now my magnifying glass and hint are not working. Last night, were working just fine, that is the reason I knew I finished bank and cafe. The other pantry I'm talking about is in the kitchen at the restaurant. Something fell down at the entrance on the gutter or pipe. I'm having sparkles at the computer in the dining room, at the bottom of the pantry's door (it tell the gap is too narrow, I assume some paper should be there), well I don't know what to do.

I uninstall and install the game again, but is the same.

Any suggestions? I appreciate very much your help,
Minesita

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Jul 30, 12 3:55 PM
Hi minesita,

You're very welcome. Ok, I know where you are now. Are you able to click the magnifying glass outside of the restaurant? I remember that when I started there, I had to do that to collect a newspaper, and then I could move on with the rest of the items after that.

bfgCimarron

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Jul 30, 12 7:45 PM
Thank you again bfgCimarron!

I had to play with another profile, and then worked the hint and so on...

Now I'm having problems at the mansion. I found the knife, cutted the salami, found the pill, gave to the dog, and nothing happened! Now, I'm only with the scuba diving and I don't know what to do...
I can't go to the front door, and less to repair the ladder.

Some suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Minesita

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Jul 31, 12 5:22 PM
Hi minesita,

Did you put the pills into the sausage first or did you just give the sausage or the pills to the dog independently?

Even though the dog doesn't appear to have fallen asleep, Is it not letting you click the door at all to enter? I don't remember if the sleeping dog looked different than the awake dog or not.

Best,

bfgCimarron

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Aug 3, 12 10:10 AM
Again, I installed the game and played wih another profile.
With this action FINALLY I could finish the game. If not, I was suppose to write on the thread of technical problems.
Thank you bfgCimarron for your patience and help, I'm very patient to resolve first the game, than to ask for refund. Anyway, I think this game is having glitches, but it looks few people bought it.
Kudos to BFG's team!!! ,
Minesita

Go to: