CMatisse
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

husband and wife tossing objects

[Post New]by CMatisse on Jul 30, 12 3:37 PM
I thought was Reveal your fate, but guess I'm mistaken... How many in a row do you have to get right? It keeps me playing until I run out of time!

Re:husband and wife tossing objects

[Post New]by bigleon on Jul 30, 12 6:21 PM
Who am I supposed to be watching? When the wife has a thought, am I to click on the husband when he has the object in his hand and vice versa? Help. And how many times? Three?

[Post New]by Butterflyshrimp on Jul 30, 12 7:00 PM
Hi bigleon

Nice to meet you. Welcome to the pond.

Madam Fate is a hidden object game. There is only one person at a time (carnival workers) and you are told how many objects you need to find. There are 2 rooms (one is The Kitty Carnival & I think the other is The Swan Room) where time is added back on your game. Hope this helps.

CMatisse
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by CMatisse on Jul 31, 12 5:16 PM
Um, no, Butterflyshrimp - what we are asking about is a Crystal Ball puzzle - the one where the fat husband and fat wife are facing each other, sort of holding hands while farting... They each think of a category, and objects from various categories appear in their free hands. I think we have to click on her hand when an object from his category appears, and vice versa. It moves quickly so you have to focus on not clicking by mistake. The whole trouble is, it seems to go on and on, until you run out of time. And there are no Hints or helps or clues anywhere. We need to know the objective - how many times in a row do you have to get it right, in order to win?

CMatisse
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by CMatisse on Jul 31, 12 5:29 PM
Guess what, bigleon! I found some info on another site. When you toss something up from his hand that she is thinking of - you have to click as it is falling down and she will stick her tongue out to eat it! and vice versa. They eat until their "hearts are full." I guess this explains all the farting! Good luck!

Go to: