suehorse
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Telescope

[Post New]by suehorse on Jul 31, 12 5:52 PM
When I get to the telescope and put the lens on after it shows the scene and the last map piece drops down I can't do anything. The hand doesn't show so I can pick up the map piece and I can't close the window. Is anyone else having this problem? If so how did you fix it if you did? Thanks.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

Re:Telescope

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Sep 19, 12 7:34 AM
it sounds like you might need to update your videocard. get in touch with TECH support.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Telescope

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 19, 12 10:21 AM
Hi suehorse,

It does sound like the game is freezing on you, and as lisablue4369 said, the first thing we suggest in that case is checking for updates to your video card and graphics drivers. You can read more about how to do that in our help article chere.

If that doesn't get everything straightened out, our Tech Support Team will be happy to take a look at what's going on and troubleshoot with you directly. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, we would like to collect any info about tech issues that come up with this game in the specific thread here. This helps us keep track of any recurring problems and get info about updates out to you as quickly as possible. I'm going to lock this separate thread now, but you're welcome to post over in that other thread if you'd like.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: