betyboo
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Freezing

[Post New]by betyboo on Jul 31, 12 11:10 PM
Everytime I play this match 3 game Old Clockmaker's Riddle it freezes up on me I had to do at least 5 hard shut down's is there a fix for this please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Freezing

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Aug 1, 12 1:41 AM
Hi betyboo,

It really isn't nice to have your game freezing up like that!

Especially our newer games often require that your computer is running with the newest software that's available for it. To make sure this is the case you can have a look at how to update your graphic card driver in this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this doesn’t help our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

As we have a thread that's dedicated to all technical problems for the game here I have gone ahead and locked this thread for you

You're of course welcome to repost this in our technical issues thread if you like!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Go to: