bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Stone of Destiny - Released on July 06, 2007

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Your Uncle mysteriously disappears one day, and all you are left with are a book, a map and an envelope containing a list of objects. Finding these objects will unlock doors and cities for you to explore. Intriguing and beautiful levels will aid you in finding the hidden objects to reveal the true mystery of the stone. Avenge your uncle's disappearance and awaken the Stone of Destiny.

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Re:The Stone of Destiny - Released on July 06, 2007

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Sep 8, 08 6:33 PM
Whats with this game..? I"ve played it once and it worked fine... Tonight when I opened it.. my cursor had a mind of it's own and was all over the board. I can't use it to turn the music down or put it full screen..no control at all.

I"ve had to control, alt, delete to get out of it...
Ok, so I gave it another chance and opened it again.... same thing happened. My cursor goes nuts... ! Control, alt , delete.... gonzo.. I want to play this again.. Any suggestions.?

Whats up with it..?

Celeryhart

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Oct 30, 08 10:55 AM
I tried to play it again this morning.... and the same thing happens... cursor goes bonkers....

Anybody monitoring this post...?? Hello, hello.......... LOL

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 31, 08 11:56 AM
I had to slow the speed and remove the shadow of my cursor to make it play nice in this game. It still has a habit of overshooting an object but I can deal with it in short bursts.

Go to: