anlylo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Stuck on game Sister's secrecy Arcanum Bloodlines

[Post New]by anlylo on Aug 1, 12 1:33 PM
Hello Big Fish! I just bought Sister's secrecy Arcanum Bloodlines and i am so frustrated because i can't get any farther.I'm stuck on tracing the lines on on the sail to make them glow.It worked fine on her face but the wind coming from her mouth won't glow! I've been trying everthing for three days and nothing works! I can't skip it or go forward until i do! Is my game defective or did i just waste my money? I really like this game and would like to finish it.Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated!!!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Stuck on game Sister's secrecy Arcanum Bloodlines

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Aug 1, 12 1:51 PM
Hi anlylo,

That part can definitely be tricky! It may help to take a look at the walkthrough we have for the game here, which shows pictures of that scene:

Sister's Secrecy: Arcanum Bloodlines Walkthrough

If that's not helping, you might also uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that helps. You can see information on how to do that here on our help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

I hope that helps, and perhaps some other Fishies can swim by and provide tips on that scene as well.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

seraph909
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by seraph909 on Aug 2, 12 4:47 PM
I'm having the same problems with outline on sail. Tried over and over for a week, am doing it EXACTLY as on the Walk Through, getting really frustrated and am about to turn the game back to Big Fish and delete it. Bummer.

I will try the uninstall and reinstall and if that fails I QUIT.

[Post New]by cristolpenny on Aug 26, 12 12:38 AM
Seraph909: I agree! Have done the uninstall/re-install TWICE and still nothing and I'm not even half way through the game... Not impressed with the Walkthrough at all...I use it only when I get stuck...at which point I expect to have an answer,,,guess maybe this is BF's way to sell the Strategy Guide? Not happy...ready to delete, too...sorry I wasted a credit on this - it was a great game until it wasn't...

Go to: