patcam52
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Fantastic Game

[Post New]by patcam52 on Aug 1, 12 7:19 PM
Played it, loved it, had NO problems with it, will most definately play again, LOVED the Hint system, would like to see more like that. Wonderful game!!!

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

Re:Fantastic Game

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Aug 2, 12 3:01 PM
Hi patcam52,

I'm glad to hear you liked this game! We definitely are happy when we can get a game that you like and hopefully we can get more like it out.

If you can, I would definitely encourage writing, or re-posting this review in the reviews thread for the game here:

Reviews for Echoes of the Past: The Revenge of the Witch Collector's Edition

Or even on the game page here:

Echoes of the Past: The Revenge of the Witch Collector's Edition

The reason why is the developers may or may not see your comment here in a separate thread, but we are able to send the review threads and the game page reviews for them so they will definitely see the feedback there.

In addition to that it helps other Fishies decide if they'd like to buy a game or not.

In the meantime, to keep new threads open for specific game play questions I'm locking this thread now, but as mentioned I would definitely check out the threads above. Don't hesitate to PM a Moderator if you have any questions about that.

Thank you your feedback again, and I hope we can get more great games like this to you.

bfgCimarron

Go to: