TracyS123
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

They make it too darn easy!

[Post New]by TracyS123 on Aug 2, 12 6:38 AM
My biggest complaint about this game is that it doesn't even give you a chance to find the objects on your own before it points them out to you. After a very short period of time, the objects on the list start shaking in order to show you where they are. It takes all of the challenge out of the game. It's also so unnecessary because you already have plenty of regular hints (especially if you find the magnifying glasses,) plus there are the "party poppers" which briefly show you the location of items and the magnets which make items shake if you drag the magnet over them.

So why do they need to make the items shake before you've even had a real chance to look for them? They should at least make that an option you can choose. I thought if I unchecked "Breezy Mode," maybe that would stop but all it did was add a timer. By doing it this way, they take all of the challenge (and therefore most of the fun) out of the game.

If it weren't for this one issue, I would find it a nice, relaxing game to play when I don't want to have to think. This should be listed under children's games!

-Tracy

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:They make it too darn easy!

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 2, 12 12:57 PM
Hi Tracy,

I'm sorry to hear you thought this game wasn't challenging enough. But thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with the Pond.

I'd definitely encourage you to repost your thoughts in the reviews thread for the game here. Or even on the game page here.

The reason why is the developers may or may not see your comment here in a separate thread, but we are able to send the review threads and the game page reviews for them so they will definitely get the feedback that comes through there. It will also help other Fishies decide if they'd like to buy this game or not.

In the meantime, to keep new threads open for specific game play questions I'm locking this thread now, but don't hesitate to PM a Moderator if you have any questions about that.

Thanks again!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: