bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Stone of Destiny forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to The Stone of Destiny forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Stone of Destiny players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to The Stone of Destiny forum

[Post New]by grumpymamaw5 on Sep 4, 08 5:49 AM
can you please tell me how to get hints and help for the stone of destiny?? i cant get on the hints page for big fish games..it wont let me sign in for some reason..is there another site that i can go to?? the part of the game where you draw the upside down 4 wont do anything when i use the mouse to draw it and i need to find out what i wrong.. thanks you

Grnmeadow
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Grnmeadow on Sep 15, 08 9:33 AM
I am also having trouble with the double four. The first time I played this game there was no trouble. Now I can't get beyond the 2 4's. Wish someone would answer this question.

Cards13
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Cards13 on Oct 24, 08 2:22 PM
This game is even worse than normal for hidden object games at Big Fish. I downloaded and played the demo because the video looked interesting but was disappointed. No hints, and poor sound effects. I truly enjoy big fish games for so many aspects, but when it comes to hidden object games there are so many other websites far superior.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 31, 08 11:54 AM
Cards13 wrote:This game is even worse than normal for hidden object games at Big Fish. I downloaded and played the demo because the video looked interesting but was disappointed. No hints, and poor sound effects. I truly enjoy big fish games for so many aspects, but when it comes to hidden object games there are so many other websites far superior.

Granted, this HO wasn't the best but VooDoo Dimention was the developer. BFG was the publisher. Your gripes and concerns should also be emailed to the developers themselves. If you Google VooDoo Dimention, you'll notice two links for email. One for the programmer and one for the graphic artist.

This game is well suited to a younger audience and is a good introduction to hidden object games. The game has its flaws and not everyone will find it entertaining. Some of the quirks are due to the European developers and translation of word, character behavior, music, etcetera, doesn't alway's succeed in games. What we may find unacceptable to our pleasure may be the opposite in the initial audience the game was developed for. The diversity of cultures that play the same game is very challenging for all parties involved.

[Post New]by elysive on May 30, 09 8:33 AM
Grnmeadow wrote:I am also having trouble with the double four. The first time I played this game there was no trouble. Now I can't get beyond the 2 4's. Wish someone would answer this question.

mtf53
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by mtf53 on Aug 8, 09 5:41 PM
Is there a walk thru for this game ??? Not that I need it BUT because I always check the w/thru before I buy in order to determine the approx length of game & whether it is going to end ten mins after I finish the demo & buy it !!!

It has happened before so I've learned the hard way to play the demo out then check to see how manys levels are left which helps me in my decision to purchase or not...

Thanks to anyone who replies :} :} :}

[Post New]by ckmonster2001 on Aug 8, 09 8:25 PM
Grnmeadow wrote:I am also having trouble with the double four. The first time I played this game there was no trouble. Now I can't get beyond the 2 4's. Wish someone would answer this question.

I am also having the same problem. It appears that no one has responded in a year to this trouble. We need help..... please... I am addicted to ****. I need my fix.

nameplater
Stingray
Stingray
4,776 Posts

[Post New]by nameplater on Aug 8, 09 9:55 PM
I dl today to try the hour demo since it is on the $2.99 deal. I played 4 min. when I got to the make the 4's game. Will not work. I guess I will contact CS and see what they say. I agree with you though--hasn't anyone had this problem in the past? Curious...

[Post New]by chowderheadsue on Sep 12, 10 11:24 AM
hi went to buy the game and it came up as 699...whats up with that?

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Sep 12, 10 11:57 AM
chowderheadsue wrote:hi went to buy the game and it came up as 699...whats up with that?
At the moment it's the same for everyone, sue. Look at the thread ""The Stone of Destiny - Today's DD - Reviews and Comments" in this forum:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/116598.page

2 fishies have written to CS and I've PM'd a Mod, but I think it's still early where BFG lives. So check back later, is all I can recommend.

[Post New]by TOTOVA on Sep 12, 10 12:08 PM
I also tried to buy the game, but the "daily deal" price of 2.99 isn't entered. Instead,
in the shopping cart it's listed as $6.99 - and then it applies one of my game credits. I'd be willing to buy this at $2.99 - AS ADVERTISED. But don't like when the system tries to make me pay more THAN ADVERTISED.

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Sep 12, 10 12:15 PM
There's a msg from bfgTigris in the thread ""The Stone of Destiny - Today's DD - Reviews and Comments" in this forum from a few minutes ago that they are aware of the problem and working on it. I'd think it's a software thing, not that they're trying to make you pay more... be patient

MsMander
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by MsMander on Sep 12, 10 12:21 PM
_DD_ wrote:
chowderheadsue wrote:hi went to buy the game and it came up as 699...whats up with that?
At the moment it's the same for everyone, sue. Look at the thread ""The Stone of Destiny - Today's DD - Reviews and Comments" in this forum:

2 fishies have written to CS and I've PM'd a Mod, but I think it's still early where BFG lives. So check back later, is all I can recommend.

Yep, same problem with me. Now that I see others don't like the game, plus getting ripped off by it using one of my game credits....I am asking for a full replacement game credit. I purchased eight games, with backup CD, so too late to tell them to keep the yukky overpriced game.

I also noted that an attempt was made to charge $19.99 for a collector's edition. After mulitiple tries, it finally got the price right.

Looks like webmaster is sleeping lately....:-(

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Welcome to The Stone of Destiny forum

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 5, 11 12:16 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Stone of Destiny forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Stone of Destiny players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Hi there

Sorry to bother you but am wondering if there's an update for this game "The Stone of Destiny" or not as I am not the only one that's experiencing this problem. When tracing a rune, there's supposed to be a line that you can view while you're doing the tracing and as others have stated, there's NO line indicating that you're tracing anything, hence no accomplishment of this task and since there's no SKIP to this mini-game, there's no way to continue.

MEnr56

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Apr 6, 11 5:17 PM
Hi Fishes, I'm going through all my old games and I'd forgotten just how many brilliant games I've bought from Big Fish! Thanks so much BF but I really need to delete some old stuff to make way for new games. BIG PROBLEM I can't decide which games to delete because they are all so good. I need to get more disc space somehow as my laptop keeps telling me my space is very low. What a dilema!
Love this game too so can't bring myself to delete it. Back once more to the drawing board!
Lots of love to all, Pat_ric_ia x

Go to: