dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

How To Play......DD

[Post New]by dollyflower on Aug 2, 12 9:38 AM
OK, I must be extremely dull or my brain is frozen, but how do you start the game???? I'm looking at the game as a DD and it looks like I had tried the game when it idea: first came out, but didn't get very far. Please relieve my poor mind.

Ayla1402
Clownfish
Clownfish
580 Posts

Re:How To Play......DD

[Post New]by Ayla1402 on Aug 2, 12 11:36 AM
Spoiler

In the options you can change the difficulty with a slider. I changed it to the middle, so I get sparkles. At first you are in a castle. There are 3 spots with sparkles. When you click on the middle the cursor changes to feets (shoes ?). So you go out the castle. In the right corner at the bottom there is a book where you can see a map and your task. When you open it the fairy will tell you how to use. Click on the map where you would go and a spot is glowing. Leave the book and wander until you reach this spot. Then you will get another task.
A few posts under this is a post named "FAQ-Compiled by PuppetLife" which give a few hints.
I also have tried the game when it has been released, so I have only 30 minutes left to try again.I don' t have decided if I want this game or not.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

Re:How To Play......DD

[Post New]by dollyflower on Aug 3, 12 9:05 AM
Thanks bunches!

Go to: