bfgFlounder
9,719 Posts

Welcome to Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 3, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

suebro
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

grim facade help

[Post New]by suebro on Aug 3, 12 1:25 PM
I can't get the radio to turn to right station

ppaattyy1
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Welcome to Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession forum

[Post New]by ppaattyy1 on Aug 3, 12 3:10 PM
I can't get the radio tuned to station either.

ppaattyy1
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by ppaattyy1 on Aug 3, 12 10:33 PM
H E L P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you get the right radio station? I have turned and turned the radio knob.

dippydebby
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by dippydebby on Aug 4, 12 1:41 PM
I had to exit the game, and then go back to it. Good game if you can persevere with it.

ppaattyy1
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by ppaattyy1 on Aug 5, 12 6:13 PM
I put the radio code on the radio, didn't work. I have tried the route of getting out of game and coming back to it. No luck there either. Anymore suggestions? This is driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know, short trip LOL

ppaattyy1
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by ppaattyy1 on Aug 5, 12 7:56 PM
I started game over with new profile, and STILL can't get radio to the correct station.

ppaattyy1
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by ppaattyy1 on Aug 5, 12 7:59 PM
I started game over with new profile, and still can't get the correct radio station. The code is on radio, handle turns, but STILL nothing.

grim facade help

[Post New]by Bren42 on Aug 9, 12 12:47 PM
suebro wrote:I can't get the radio to turn to right station

bfgCimarron
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Aug 9, 12 3:13 PM
Hi Fishies,

If you're having trouble turning the radio dials, I found one player who was able to get through this puzzle this way:

MiamMiam wrote:Do you have the station clue yet? You have to find the clue that tells you what station to turn it to. After that put the clue on the radio.

Turning the knob is a bit tricky, I found that you "grab" it and turn it up, then grab at the bottom and turn up, and keeping doing that until you get there.

I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

HRSUE
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by HRSUE on Sep 8, 12 4:36 PM
This is ridduculous. I've got the clue for the radio. A country song is playing and it wont work. I've tried 3 profiles! When the music is playing...what is suppose to happen? My snake wont let me touch it!!!!!
I paid for this game and it stops you here. I"ve spent over 10 hours on this :@@##@ radio!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Sep 9, 12 12:29 PM
HRSUE wrote:This is ridduculous. I've got the clue for the radio. A country song is playing and it wont work. I've tried 3 profiles! When the music is playing...what is suppose to happen? My snake wont let me touch it!!!!!
I paid for this game and it stops you here. I"ve spent over 10 hours on this :@@##@ radio!
You need to click the radio knob and hold down your mouse button while you make a clockwise rotating movement.

[Post New]by toby6336 on Oct 8, 12 3:29 PM
I can not get the stencil (solution) to go on the maid's door. I have looked on the walkthrough and can not find what the problem is. Please help!

s3am40
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by s3am40 on May 21, 13 2:22 AM
I am stuck trying to lure the bees All that is my inentouis a pin, emon and tongs HELP

[Post New]by jude123 on Aug 21, 13 5:33 AM
Some help needed.....I cannot get the spade to dig in the sand! I have restarted the game 3 times, have reinstalled it etc, but it seems to stick here every time. Any ideas?

[Post New]by Uccellodicanto on Aug 21, 13 8:35 PM
Hi Moderator
Instead of quoting a player's trial and error methodology to getting through your glitchy games it may be wise to take this back to the developers for more accurate mapping.
We need an update. All of these people are not wrong, they are your customers.
We get it that Big Fish games are fun and creative but it will just take one company to get a jump on you and release games that don't result in multiple conversations about glitches. Again we need updates but better yet, please refrain from releasing games before the bugs are worked out by you: not us.

[Post New]by JustLynn68 on Sep 9, 13 5:46 PM
Has anyone gotten stuck in the hidden hammer puzzle. I got them all but it won't complete the puzzle. Is this a glitch?

Go to: