CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

Bonus section question

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Aug 3, 12 12:48 AM
Just one question, does the bonus add to, finish, or simply complement the main game? Trying to decide whether to buy or wait for the SE. The wallpapers and such don't excite me that much.

Celticcoco

Re:Bonus section question

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Aug 3, 12 5:59 PM
It adds to the story line saving one more soul

CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Aug 4, 12 12:09 AM
hookedonHOG wrote:It adds to the story line saving one more soul

Thanks hookedonHOG- guess I'll just wait for the SE - tight money these days.

PowderMonkey
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by PowderMonkey on Aug 4, 12 1:56 PM
- and it's a pretty long-ish Bonus Game, woth the money, IMO!

sorcha1970
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by sorcha1970 on Aug 5, 12 8:44 AM
It is a lengthy bonus game, but does not add anything to the story.

So, it is a question of some more of the puzzles/hogs or are you looking for more story development.

[Post New]by SherlockGirls on Sep 8, 12 9:56 PM
Thank you for starting and adding to this thread, everyone!!! I was so angry seeing Sorcha1970's thread get locked that I just sent this PM to the Moderator who did it:

"On Aug 5 in the Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony CE forum you locked sorcha1970's thread concerning the choice between SE and CE, entitled "wait for the SE."

"That was a terrible thing to do! I waste a tremendous amount of time pouring through pages upon pages of comments & reviews in search of info to help me decide whether or not to spring for the CE, as I'm only interested in the bonus game.

"There should actually be a thread about that within every forum about a game that has a CE. Sending someone to a thread that's dedicated to reviews or to general comments doesn't help at all!

"And your statement that "Since we like to keep the feedback for the game all together in these threads (to make it easy for other Fishies to find)" is the opposite of the truth. Please re-think this practice. We need this info brought to light, not buried and hidden in all those pages of comments and reviews, which often go on practically forever."

(I hope this convinces them.)

Go to: