tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

Review/comment August 3, 2012

[Post New]by tj1147 on Aug 3, 12 6:55 AM
I saw no "comment" or "review" thread for this game, so....

Tiny items in the H0 scenes make it too difficult for me. I didn't use the special "help" objects as the hint button would give a picture if I needed to see what the item I was looking for looked like. I didn't play long enough to collect more "helper" items.

The part of the game I enjoyed most is the "handbook" because it gives good information about the object I am trying to find...even a toothbrush!

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

Re:Review/comment August 3, 2012

[Post New]by dollyflower on Aug 3, 12 9:03 AM
I bought this game years ago when it first came out. I found it challenging and unique and have replayed it twice. It's worth a look!

calsmom2001
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,785 Posts

[Post New]by calsmom2001 on Aug 3, 12 4:36 PM
I bought this game a long time ago; it is, after all, 5 years old. I remember enjoying it when I played it, but I have never replayed it, probably because it is a run-of-the-mill straight HOG. Not bad for it's time, or if you are new to the genre, but for those of us who have been playing HOGs for years, this may seem a bit dated. Still, for 2.99, it's worth a try for those who didn't buy it years ago.

Overall: meh.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Aug 3, 12 4:54 PM

Well, I'm sorry that I wasted my $2.99 on this game; it's hard enough to do some of these mini-games as they are without being told -- oh, BTW did you know -- you've got to accomplish the memory game is so many moves, the Hanoi stacking game is so much time, the puzzle game in so much time and the sliding picture game in whatever as I didn't play that mini-game as I've NEVER been good at those types of puzzles.

If the above-mentioned weren't like that, then I'd be enjoying this game DESPITE the small objects and EXTREMELY GRAINY background.

MEnr56

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by bratzgram on Aug 3, 12 5:16 PM
I only played the demo but thought that for an older game it was quite fun I liked the option to play mini games when you wanted. The hidden Object scenes were harder than I expected but different

All in all I thought that for $2.99 it was well worth it.

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Aug 3, 12 11:54 PM
You're all braver than I am... one look at the screenshots and I was gone.

Go to: