DarkBrown
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

'Spoil' drinks award

[Post New]by DarkBrown on Aug 3, 12 2:32 PM
Can anyone tell me what it means to 'spoil' a drink? I'm trying to get the award for that one, but I don't know what they mean. (Even though I've apparently done it 19 times already.) I've tried every way I can to 'spoil' various orders or recipes on purpose, but I can't figure it out.

It's probably something really easy, so anyone who wants to tell this fool what they missed, please help!

Edited on 08/03/2012 at 3:09:36 PM PST

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

Re:'Spoil' drinks award

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Aug 3, 12 3:27 PM
You know how you can put food/drinks on that little end counter? Well, when you do, a little vertical green bar at the side of it shows how long you have to use it before it gets spoiled.

If you leave it too long 2 things happen - 1) it has green wisps coming from the top of it and 2) when you pick it up, instead of being in your hand to be served, it becomes a trash bag (as if you were clearing a table) and you can only put it in the bin.

Now I'm curious (and not in the game just now)..... for that award - are you supposed to spoil a certain number of drinks or avoid spoiling any at all?

Edited on 08/03/2012 at 3:30:53 PM PST

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Aug 3, 12 3:46 PM
A certian number - I believe it's 50 (I'm only up to 23 - will have to try harder!)

DarkBrown
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by DarkBrown on Aug 3, 12 4:23 PM
Thanks so much for telling me! I knew it had to be something simple that I just didn't notice. I'm off to win that award...

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Aug 3, 12 4:50 PM
You're welcome DarkBrown

& thanks for the information Kgustavson. I'm going into the game now to see how many I have spoiled so far ..............

Answer: 8 - guess I will have to make more effort too LOL

I thought I'd tried to see what the awards were for during the demo and found that it doesn't tell you, but I mustn't have hovered for long enough because I'm getting to see them now.

There are some original ones like

SPOILER
Play for one hour straight - that will be achieved automatically now that I've bought it
END SPOILER

&
SPOILER
Complete a level without clicking the mouse (relying only on your staff).
END SPOILER. That'll be an interesting one!

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Aug 3, 12 5:58 PM
Btw - in case you think there are only 3 places to put drinks down (as I did)... I have just found out by accident that you can display 2 rows of 3 drinks.

That should help with this trophy (unless you already knew that).

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Aug 4, 12 10:39 AM
I liked the second one on your list too - easy to get (if you don't watch!!).

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Aug 4, 12 10:58 AM
kgustavson wrote:I liked the second one on your list too - easy to get (if you don't watch!!).

ROFLMAO

I am still at the single staff stage - one barista (because I chose to start again after buying) and I already cringe sometime at what he does.

So I can easily picture only being able to get that trophy i.e. SPOILER resist 'interfering' END SPOILER by not watching.

Go to: