bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

UPDATED version available for PC! August 16, 2012

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Aug 3, 12 3:27 PM
We have a new PC version available for Farm Fables! This new version makes the game playable for left-handed gamers.

If the update has not already populated in your Game Manager, you can uninstall and reinstall the game to apply this latest update. Steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Customer Support team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Edited on 08/16/2012 at 2:48:52 PM PST

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:NEW version available for Farm Fables! August 3, 2012

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Aug 16, 12 2:46 PM
We have another new PC version available for Farm Fables! This new version adds a 'Casual' option to the game's main menu.

If the update has not already populated in your Game Manager, you can uninstall and reinstall the game to apply this latest update. Steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Customer Support team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

UPDATED version available for PC! August 16, 2012

[Post New]by larkamlady on Sep 15, 12 1:07 PM
bfgSeine wrote:We have a new PC version available for Farm Fables! This new version makes the game playable for left-handed gamers.

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">Uninstall / Reinstall a Game</a>

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Customer Support</a> team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Re:UPDATED version available for PC! August 16, 2012

[Post New]by larkamlady on Sep 15, 12 1:11 PM
I just downloaded this game to upgrade to the newest version. I saw the casual vs strategy options but I saw nothing that added "left-handed play". Am I missing something? Just as an aside, I liked the original game better than this newer version. The original game played as the casual game plays. but all my history was loaded into strategy even though I have skipped some levels without gold stars. Makes no sense to me.

Go to: