gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

DD Comments/Reviews 8/4

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Aug 4, 12 12:08 AM
This game is a STEAL at $2.99!!! Don't stop, don't pass go, just buy buy buy! And then put on your "ready for humor and sarcastic musical fun" hat and enjoy.

5 STARS

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:DD Comments/Reviews 8/4

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Aug 4, 12 12:31 AM
Hi gamergirl,
Yes, a great game - quirky humour and a great story.
You get the first 4 chapters with this one, but don't let this put you off, each of the chapters is long and eminently enjoyable.
If only this was an omen that the next episodes were actually in development.
Cheers

Edited on 08/04/2012 at 12:47:04 AM PST

LadyLark
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by LadyLark on Aug 4, 12 2:39 AM
Yes, definitely a great game, but it's only the first half. Still, worth $2.99! Agree, hope this is a sign the second half is coming. Hope it won't disappoint!

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Aug 4, 12 3:38 AM
There was a LOT of grumbling here about being "cheated" out of half of the game but as already mentioned, it's a long (fun and well made) game as it stands and well worth the regular price and a steal as the DD.

And it was the first time I had heard The Scarlet Furies! What a pleasure that was.

Highly recommended.

Jorie10
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Jorie10 on Aug 4, 12 4:08 AM
LOVED this game. After I finished it, it went right on to my To Play Again list.

Highly recommend it!

stephensol1
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by stephensol1 on Aug 4, 12 12:32 PM
I wasn't as impressed as the others. I didn't like the cursor or the girls voice.

[Post New]by Dark_Promise on Aug 4, 12 1:28 PM
Great game. So great I think I will play it again today. Harris is also a great author and if you have not checked her books out take a chance! Her Sookie books are the bones for the True Blood series on HBO.

Go to: