DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Griff Item

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Aug 4, 12 1:45 AM
Hi there bronxbrowneyes,
Welcome to the games forums.
It has been eons since I played this game, but I did a bit of "research" to refresh my memory and found this information.

8 RARE OBJECTS/GRIFF ITEMS
There are 8 cities to visit and 1 rare object in each city. At the beginning of the game, they call it "rare objects." When you're actually in an unlocked room, the rare objects will be listed as a "Griff Item"
At the beginning of the game you are told to look for special glowing items that are not on the list. Once you see and collect one of these items they will be added to your inventory.
The rare items are always stored inside of something else, when you first arrive at a scene, these items will be the last item on your list. When you click on the item without the inventory piece, someone will pop-up and give you hints on how to access that spot.
Once you've found that item, it will turn red on your list of items to find. It will stay red even if you leave that location and come back later. The item will disappear off your list once you've used the correct inventory item on it.

I hope this explanation helps.
Chee

[Post New]by bronxbrowneyes on Aug 11, 12 12:03 AM
Thanks for the info Chee...how do get to the "van" interior and where do i find the crank for the dollhouse?

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Aug 11, 12 12:49 AM
Hi there again bronxbrowneyes,
LOL The last word was supposed to the Cheers not Chee - oops
As I said earlier, it has been eons since I played this game, but you have set a challenge.
I will try to find the answer for you - though it might take some time. I hope someone else will pop in to assist you in the meantime.
Cheers,
DLO

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Aug 11, 12 12:54 AM
OK,
If you go to Page 5 of this forum, you will find some information from the wonderful prpldiva about the crank in the post titled "Crank".

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Aug 11, 12 1:12 AM
.... and here is some information about the van...
> Van Interior-Click on the side of the van, where the balloons are blocking it and the man will tell you that he has his rock memorabilia inside.
>Place the safety pin on the balloons and it will pop all the balloons at once, allowing you to search the van. (The safety pin is located in Goa).
Please check your PMs.
Cheers

Go to: