Re:Welcome to The Sultan's Labyrinth forum

[Post New]by BasiBun on Jan 28, 10 9:51 PM
i have purchased this game (which i love to pieces)
The game comes to a dead stop with in several minutes of play and i am unable to restart .......... i have tried all from restarting my pc to uninstall and then install

Hope you can help me PLEASE

BasiBun

[Post New]by snwka5 on Jan 31, 10 2:31 AM
I'm stuck in 7th realms. I've got the hammer but it will not allow me to smash the wall. Any ideas?

jojo170968
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by jojo170968 on Feb 8, 10 10:07 AM
Hello

Just completed the game. Didn't find it too bad, not the best but its short and sweet and not too taxing

Enjoy

Jojo

dianef
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by dianef on Feb 12, 10 9:30 AM
snwka5 wrote:I'm stuck in 7th realms. I've got the hammer but it will not allow me to smash the wall. Any ideas?

It takes all 5 hammers --- make sure you have 5 hammers before trying to break wall.

[Post New]by katyb13 on May 2, 10 11:05 AM
just have been trialing the game but am stuck. don't know what level, but it is near the beginning, where you have to put the candles/rings in the magic plate, but then nothing happens. what am i doing wrong?????HELP!

[Post New]by gotaclue on Jun 29, 11 1:27 PM
snwka5 wrote:I'm stuck in 7th realms. I've got the hammer but it will not allow me to smash the wall. Any ideas?
You have to gather all the hammers to break the wall, it's about 4 or 5 don't remember but you need them all

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Dec 2, 11 3:30 PM
I played the demo and like this game, its not very challenging, I wish it were a bit harder, but it has good playability. Its easy to see the progress and I am doing well, so I will purchase the full game and finish.

[Post New]by Sthrnbel on May 24, 12 3:51 PM
Need some help plz...stuck in the level with the book that requires 5 spades and can't find the last one plus the only other object that "sparkles" is a vase and can't figure how to use it either....help...tks!

[Post New]by Sophie7732 on Jul 3, 12 11:56 AM
Please help! Can not find the 5th spade. Any suggestions? Thanks

[Post New]by SwtBluVlt on Jul 23, 12 4:20 PM
Sophie the five spades are one on the arm of the left statue, one on the wooden shelf, one on the black book front of door, one on cement bowl bottom front bottom of screen, one on wooden draw below statues.

[Post New]by SwtBluVlt on Jul 23, 12 4:25 PM
I am stuck on the 42 level ( I think). After you find the 5 spades, you need to find 12 notes and I can only find 11 notes. I've been stuck here for two weeks. Any help would be appreciated.

[Post New]by Tonia_alex on Jan 15, 13 3:16 PM
Hi i dnt know what im doing wrong bt i am stuck at the beginning! I dnt know what i am missing, ive found the three items for the wall and i am missing the upside down key like thing. Any ideas what im doing wrong?

[Post New]by acr1127 on May 5, 13 7:24 AM
hello, i'm stuck on the "concentration" card game, somewhere level 49-54. the first time i had 4 cards left and it wouldn't let me click anymore, the second time i had about 6 cards left and it would only let me click 2 cards which were not a match....is this a bug or do i only have so many clicks to get all the matches?

Go to: