msrlg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Level 30.....HELP!!!!

[Post New]by msrlg on Aug 4, 12 10:12 PM
I can't get through this level.....any suggestions?

Re:Level 30.....HELP!!!!

[Post New]by kathit01 on Aug 5, 12 8:47 PM
I can't either and need help as well!!!

[Post New]by msamericaneagle on Aug 6, 12 6:30 PM
I am in the same boat as you two.

nicrox
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by nicrox on Aug 7, 12 2:25 PM
Me too! Has anyone figured it out yet?

jw322701
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by jw322701 on Aug 10, 12 12:17 PM
I was able to get gold on this level with all upgrades up to, but not including the bridge.

This required some luck. I did nothing until a request came up for a condo. With the bonus money earned, I built the market and the high-rise office. I then fufilled a request for nice apartments. I used that money to build a restaurant and cinema. I used whatever was left over to build palazzos on both premium lots.

In general, I made sure that I had enough apartments so that the cinema was always at full capacity (the nice apartments are a better deal than the cheap condos as you are building your bank account. I used my money to buy properties cheap and upgrade my palazzos (rather than upgrading the nice apartments first - this also helps build your bank.

When I had cash on hand, but not enough to upgrade the palazzos, i upgraded the market and nice apartments and placed bus stops near the market (you will need them).

Last tip: I only fulfilled requests that were aligned with the level goals, you do not have enough area to build anything cheaper than the palazzo and meet the income requirement.

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Aug 10, 12 11:19 PM
Thank you for this.

I had worked out that I would need to build my palazzos on the stars etc, but i never thought to update them first.

Another bit of luck I had was at the beginning, , I had a request for a 2 star nice appt when the bottom one worth £340K came up for @ £250K. So U bought it, got the bonus, built the mega store and office (and bus stop i think) then sold it and built and updated 2 palazzos 3 times. I think I had 2 days spare in the end, so thanks again.

andierwin
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by andierwin on Aug 27, 12 6:13 PM
Hallelujia! I tried that level more times than I would like to admit and never got even close until your suggestions. Thank you, thank you!

Go to: