Caves - Door with suns and moons

[Post New]by christabel112 on Aug 4, 12 10:16 PM
I've made it all the way through this game with no problems until now...I'm at the door with the suns and moons in the cave area, the hint button keeps indicating the lines where a triangle is made by where the lines intersect, nothing i have in inventory triggers anything when I try to place it at that spot (dream catchers and 3/3 round things), and the dialogue box keeps saying, *without a clue or hint, I don't know what to do*....I have opened the journal and scrolled through the pages several times looking for the clue that *should*? trigger the puzzle, and find nothing that looks like it fits, nor does anything become triggered.

I'm going to try shutting down the computer and re-booting, b/c the game seems to think I have something that should trigger the puzzle...the hint button won't highlight anything but this spot on this door...and if that doesn't work, hope someone here can answer... thanks...

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Caves - Door with suns and moons

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Aug 4, 12 11:08 PM
Hi there,
I see you posted this some time ago, however I will try to give you some assistance in case you haven't solved this yet.
You should have found the clue to this in the City Hall after you used the projector.
You probably collected the root when the projector opened, but did you also open and read the clue?
I hope this helps you to continue.
Cheers

Edited on 08/04/2012 at 11:17:08 PM PST

[Post New]by christabel112 on Aug 5, 12 12:18 AM
Thank you, Dragon Lady...what you described worked!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Aug 5, 12 12:23 AM
You're most welcome christabel.
Thank you for your reply. Oftentimes those of us who post suggestions etc for others have no feedback as to whether our suggestions have been helpful.
I hope you continue on with the rest of the game successfully.
Cheers

Go to: