Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

Snake Head Lock

[Post New]by Jurinne on Aug 5, 12 1:01 PM
I'm stuck at the first puzzle! I don't want to skip any. No matter what I do, I can't get the lock to open. I even checked the Strategy Guide (not that I wanted to) and the correct sequence doesn't work. I've backed out and gone back, I've displayed the instructions several times, and still no matter what I do, the eyes turn red and the lock does not open.

I don't think it's resetting itself, although the SG says it does so automatically.

This is not a good start to the game.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Snake Head Lock

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Aug 5, 12 1:14 PM
Hi there Jurinne,
The following instructions might be the same as the SG, but I found them elsewhere.
>Click on the handle to start the puzzle.
>Grab the snake's tongue and move it to the left until the snake's eyes turn green and the tongue retracts a bit.
>The tongue will return to the center.
>Move the tongue forward until the eyes turn green.
>Move it to the right and then to the left.
>If you make a mistake the eyes will turn orange and you can start over.
>This is a difficult puzzle because if the tongue moves in or out as you are moving it to the right or left, you will have to start over.

I hope you manage to get past this - I don't like skipping puzzles either.
Cheers

Edited on 08/05/2012 at 1:15:13 PM PST

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Aug 5, 12 4:31 PM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Hi there Jurinne,
The following instructions might be the same as the SG, but I found them elsewhere.
>Click on the handle to start the puzzle.
>Grab the snake's tongue and move it to the left until the snake's eyes turn green and the tongue retracts a bit.
>The tongue will return to the center.
>Move the tongue forward until the eyes turn green.
>Move it to the right and then to the left.
>If you make a mistake the eyes will turn orange and you can start over.
>This is a difficult puzzle because if the tongue moves in or out as you are moving it to the right or left, you will have to start over.

I hope you manage to get past this - I don't like skipping puzzles either.
Cheers

Thanks. I tried and it didn't work but I worked with it and finally got it to open. It was right, up, and then I can't even remember. I wish there had been a Reset Button.

Thanks for your help. I appreciate it. I'm not very good at lots of puzzles that others find easy. I need to learn how to solve them instead of using the Skip Button so much.

Addendum: I've played about five more puzzles and they have been easy. Maybe I'm not so bad off as I thought.

Edited on 08/05/2012 at 4:53:24 PM PST

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Aug 5, 12 11:52 PM
Hi Jurinne,
WTG with defeating this puzzle ..... and managing to continue on with others.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the game.
Cheers

Go to: