HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

[Post New]by eeastrbuny on Aug 5, 12 1:33 PM
I have uninstalled, redownloaded, this game a dozen times. Both from BF and **** and I can't get through the ninth level because of the dark fog that surrounds the lanterns. I can find the lanterns and when I repair the ones that are arrowed the fog doesn't dissipate at all, in fact it continues to come across until everything is covered up. Hope someone understands my complaint. I don't know any other way to describe it. Can someone please help me? I loved the first one and was so excited when this one came out. I'm really bummed.

Thanks

TiffanyRenoir
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

[Post New]by TiffanyRenoir on Aug 6, 12 7:57 AM
I can't think of anything that would cause this except a technical glitch. Try posting this in the tech forum. Good luck!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Re:HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

[Post New]by mcurty on Aug 6, 12 9:44 AM
There are a couple of posts in the RE2 CE technical issues forum of players having the same problem with the fog not lifting.

I don't know if the issue was ever resolved. I suggest contacting Customer Support and see if they can help you out. The on the right.

Are you playing on PC or Mac?

Tsunami60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Tsunami60 on Oct 2, 12 2:59 AM
eeastrbuny wrote:I have uninstalled, redownloaded, this game a dozen times. Both from BF and **** and I can't get through the ninth level because of the dark fog that surrounds the lanterns. I can find the lanterns and when I repair the ones that are arrowed the fog doesn't dissipate at all, in fact it continues to come across until everything is covered up. Hope someone understands my complaint. I don't know any other way to describe it. Can someone please help me? I loved the first one and was so excited when this one came out. I'm really bummed.

Thanks

I don't know if you had any joy finding a solution? But I had the same problem with the fog, upgraded my graphics card and all was ok.

Go to: