Peace1369
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Level 13 Help Please

[Post New]by Peace1369 on Aug 5, 12 4:17 PM
Ok I am not sure what I am missing on this level to get started. Snow blockage cost 75,000 you start with 70,000 so how do you get the other fiv thousand. No matter what lot I built on nothing would build because of the blockage. Can someone tell me what I am missing. I went and read the walk through went back did what it said still nothing would build LOL Least I know more then yesterday now lol I finally found the replay button.

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

Re:Level 13 Help Please

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Aug 6, 12 1:50 AM
Hi. Just replayed this one.

Build your first estate on the star plot.

Restore the market.

Upgrade the estate.

Build a small office (and later a diner)

Clear all the trees south of the market and build your second estate there.

I cleared other trees to for fill a challenge .

Continue to update your estates.

When nearing the money mark $75K sell any challenge properties you have and use the money to clear the blockage.

HTH

Jojo

[Post New]by Brysgranny13 on Aug 6, 12 11:04 AM
I am having the same problem on level 13. If I build the estate on the star spot, I still do not receive any money. Because the road is blocked, it will not be built.

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Aug 6, 12 11:36 AM
This must be a bug.

On level 13 the start spot is in the lower rt corner. The blockage is above it. The vans approach the start spot from 12.00 north.

[Post New]by kroozrk8y on Aug 11, 12 6:39 PM
Brysgranny13 wrote:I am having the same problem on level 13. If I build the estate on the star spot, I still do not receive any money. Because the road is blocked, it will not be built.

I posted this on the other level 13 thread, but thought I'd put it in on this one as well.

I was having the same problem. . .nothing could be built anywhere because of the road blockage.

So, I completely uninstalled the game and then re-installed it from the BF website.
I had to begin the game from scratch, but that was just more fun in the process.

And ultimately, the problem was solved!

Go to: