Nana6177
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

Bonus play MAJOR disappointment

[Post New]by Nana6177 on Aug 5, 12 5:29 PM
Bought the propaganda about being able to make your own puzzles, ya well, those were exciting (NOT).

The most fun puzzles were the "electric" balls in the bonus game. But, after reading the forums about glitches when people saved and left the game and came back I decided to just play through. I rushed through and skipped (never do) those puzzles figuring I could replay later....NOOOOOOO, they're not even in the bonus replay.

Than I thought I could just replay the bonus game after I already finished (can do that in other games)..NO...it tells you you need to replay the main game again in order to access the bonus round....Why replay a 2nd time if I already finished the 1st time.....MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT!!...Really having 2nd thoughts about buying CE's in the future!

Edited on 08/05/2012 at 5:30:00 PM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Bonus play MAJOR disappointment

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 17, 12 8:02 AM
Hi Nana6177,

I am very sorry that this game and it's new features did not live up to your expectations - thank you for your feedback on this though.

As we do strive to keep the Forum open for any new game questions, hints or tips, I will be locking this thread to keep things tidy.

If you looking to chat with other Fishies about this game, please feel free to swim on over to the ’Comments’ thread.

If you would like to submit a review for this game, please do so in the official Review thread, that way we can include your opinion in the feedback we pass onto the developer.

Thanks,

bfgBaikal

Go to: