Can't use sickle to make pestle

[Post New]by wisemanb on Aug 6, 12 7:36 AM
Seems I picked up too many things between picking up the sickle and the piece of wood for the pestle in the priest's area. I'm using an iPad, and can't get the sickle over to the wood to carve it in my inventory. Is there some way to unload inventory or the specific items and pick them back up in an order that will allow completing this task and moving on? Looking around, it seems the only way to do this is to start the whole game over, and I'll just delete the game and not play if that is the case.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Can't use sickle to make pestle

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 7, 12 6:22 AM
Hi wisemanb,

I am not too sure that having too many items in your inventory would cause one or more of them to become unresponsive - that sounds very odd indeed.

In this instance, I would encourage you to uninstall and reinstall the game, which will help ensure that it is working as it should be.

As long as you are logged on with the same account details used to purchase the game, you won't have to purchase that game again even if the reinstallation process prompts you to purchase.

The following help article will help you to reinstall if you have any trouble:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch Troubleshooting

If you continue to have problems with this game, please contact our Tech Support team and they will be happy to help.

I hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by Rik_77 on Aug 7, 12 4:36 PM
I'm having the same problem. I picked up too many plants. How can I use the sickle to carve the wood when neither item is visible in the cart at the same time? This Is a long way in to the game so I really don't want to start over. Is this a bug?

[Post New]by Ailiss on Apr 27, 13 7:57 AM
Same problem here, it's too far in he game to start over. You have to fix the bug, either make inventory possible to open up so items can match even if they are far apart in the inventory list or make it possible to drop and pick up items again.

[Post New]by janiceo on Apr 26, 14 6:07 PM
Same problem, is there any way to change the order within the inventory list?

Go to: