end of game????

[Post New]by 65grandma on Aug 6, 12 11:14 AM
What is the end of this game. I feel like I'm redoing the same places & stuff but nothing indicated I was done with the game.... HELP!!!!!

Re:end of game????

[Post New]by 65grandma on Aug 6, 12 11:25 AM
Any help replies to my question about this game????? I was just playing along the other day & then all of a sudden it looked like I was somewhere in the beginning of the game.... Same places, same stuff, but I know I did not complete to the end....HELP PLEASE???? from anyone who's played this game to the end....

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 6, 12 12:47 PM
Hi 65grandma and Welcome to the Forums.

I haven't played through this game myself, but I checked the walkthrough we have for it on our Blog and this is what it says about the very end of the game:

- Walk to the center of the dome.
- Place the anti-hypnotic talisman into the beam.
- Find the six symbols in each scene; follow the light to the next location.
- Hints do not work in this section!
- Once the TALISMAN is fully charged, you will return to the dome.
- Look at the close-up and place the charged TALISMAN into the beam to destroy the dome.

It does look like the game sends you to some places you've already been, but this time you have to find the symbols in each place and then, as it says, "follow the light" to go to the next place. You'll move on and on like that till you find all the symbols (that charges the Talisman I think).

You can click here to go to the walkthrough - it might be easier for you to see what I mean. (It also has screenshots showing where all of those symbols are located!)

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by 65grandma on Aug 6, 12 1:28 PM
Thank You!!! so very much... I truly got confused for a bit.. Love these games but sometimes they make me want to scream. I have a tendency to overlook the inevitable.... Guess these are just DUH!!! moments for me....

Go to: