level 13

[Post New]by monroe1 on Aug 6, 12 4:19 PM
Hi im having quite a bit of trouble with level 13 the objective is to restore the market which i did then a yetti come but i can't get rid of it i tried clicking lots of time and waiting for it to trash the market but nothing works please help i can't get past this level!!!

Edited on 08/06/2012 at 4:20:02 PM PST

Re:level 13

[Post New]by Brysgranny13 on Aug 6, 12 9:55 PM
Hi Monroe, I can't tell you what to do, but could you please tell me how to even start. I get road blockage everywhere i build.

[Post New]by monroe1 on Aug 7, 12 3:11 AM
on my game the road blockage doesn't interfer with building it to the east and dosen't block anything apart from the road coming in

LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by LanaPook on Aug 7, 12 4:52 AM
Hi, You can use the bulldozer to clear the road block. I am working on time. I just can't finish in gold time. Sigh!

[Post New]by kroozrk8y on Aug 11, 12 6:32 PM
Brysgranny13 wrote:Hi Monroe, I can't tell you what to do, but could you please tell me how to even start. I get road blockage everywhere i build.

I was having the same problem . . . anything I tried to build, and anywhere, weren't able to complete building because of the snow blockage on the road.

Then I had a notion that there may be a 'bug' in the program. So, I completely uninstalled the program and then had it re-installed. (Had to begin the game over from the start, but that's just more fun! Right?)

Anyway, PROBLEM FIXED! :o)

Go to: