SAN8402
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Level 37

[Post New]by SAN8402 on Aug 6, 12 9:51 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get the apperance? I've added enough fountains and other things that it should be way over 1000 but it won't give it to me. What does it want? Then I have to keep repairing buildings because of the rats. It's frustrating being this close too the end and not being able to get past this level. Any ideas, anyone? I tried the walkthrough with the same results. I placed enough fountains for 1750 in apperance plus other things but it still won't give it to me!

Edited on 08/07/2012 at 8:45:31 AM PST

Re:Level 37

[Post New]by Kikiperpie on Aug 9, 12 3:25 PM
I'm having the same problem. Every time I add stuff my appearance level seems to go down. Help! Somebody must have the answer. This game is driving me insane. I'm beginning to really dislike it. The rats etc are so unecessary!

bertiepuppy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by bertiepuppy on Aug 9, 12 11:07 PM
I had no problem with the appearance thing - just added the highest decoration enough times and made it but those rats - I am at the point of saying - will get through the last level and then delete the game because of them.

nicrox
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by nicrox on Aug 11, 12 9:13 AM
Have you built a subway and bus stations because they are worth more than fountains in appearance?

Go to: