bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

The Android Version is Here!

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Aug 7, 12 2:16 PM
You can check out the Android version of Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Google Play here. Please feel free to use this Forum for any tips, hints, strategies and questions relating to the Android version of Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison.

For additional help installing and troubleshooting issues with your Android games, please visit our help article below:

Android Games

If the recommendations in the above help article are not working, please contact our Support Team and they will be happy to assist you further.

For questions about how to use the Forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Calzephyr
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:The Android Version is Here!

[Post New]by Calzephyr on Aug 26, 12 7:28 PM
Hi Seine,

I bought this game for my Samsung Galaxy 7 Tab, but it's fussy. The "story" section stopped updating after I passed through the security gate. Right now I can't finish playing the game because I can't get the blue mushroom out of the bowl. Single tapping, double tapping, holding and dragging don't seem to help. I hope not all the Android games are like this because it is frustrating.

Go to: