tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

[Post New]by tammytheo on Aug 7, 12 8:21 PM
I AM ONE OF THE MANY PLAYERS HAVING PROBLEM WITH THE GLASS BALL PUZZLE AT THE END OF CHAPTER TWO. A LITTLE WHILE AGO I DOWNLOADED THE GAME AND STARTED PLAYING IT FROM THE BEGINNING AGAIN, SOMETHING THAT I HATE DOING BUT I THOUGHT I GIVE IT A TRY. I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AGAIN ALTHOUGH THIS TIME I DOWNLOADED FROM ANOTHER PC. TWO DIFFERENT PC'S HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE SAME GAME? I DON'T THINK SO!!!

I DON'T HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH BIG FISH. BIG FISH HAS THE BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT THERE IS. THEY 'RE VERY KIND AND THEY 'RE ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP YOU. EVEN RETURN YOUR MONEY. ALTHOUGH THEY OUGHT TO BE MORE CAREFULL BEFORE RELEASING A GAME!

MY PROBLEM IS WITH THE DEVELOPERS OF THE GAME. I MEAN, SO MANY DAYS HAVE PASSED AND THEY CAN'T FIX THE PROBLEM? HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RELEASE AN UPDATED VERSION OF THE GAME? SHOULD'NT THEY KEEP US POSTED THROUGH THIS FORUM? HAVE THEY FORGOT WE ARE PAYING CUSTOMERS?

THIS TIME I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED AND ANGRY AND I MAY WON'T BE BUYING FROM THIS PARTICULAR DEVELOPMENT COMPANY AGAIN!

Edited on 08/08/2012 at 5:30:06 AM PST

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 13, 12 9:37 AM
Hi tammytheo,

I just wanted to swim in here and let you know that we've just released an updated version of this game, which fixes the issue players were having with that mini-game. You can read more about the update and how to install it in the post I've created here.

When an issue like this arises, it can take us and the developers a little while to figure out where it's coming from and how to get everything resolved.

If you ever experience a glitch with your game, the best thing to do is get in touch with our Tech Support team. They can collect information about how the game is running on your computer that can really help us learn about the problem and get it fixed that much faster.

It's also a good idea to keep an eye on our tech issues threads, as we Mods will post in there to let you know of any developments or updates to the game.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now, since we have released that update, but you're welcome to PM me or one of the other Mods if you have any questions.

Thank you,

bfgMonongahela

Go to: