I can't get into the bonus play!!!!! Anyone out there that can help??? Please

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Bonus play

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Aug 7, 12 9:17 PM
Hi there peachface1,
Seeing as how you have posted in this forum, I suspect you are playing the Standard Edition of this game. The bonus play is only available in the Collector's Edition.
Cheers

[Post New]by peachface1 on Aug 7, 12 9:26 PM
I do have the collectors edition and can't get into the bonus play on Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Aug 7, 12 9:39 PM
Hi again,
I popped in to the CE forum to see if there were any other queries regarding this, but couldn't find anything helpful.
The Bonus Game is called Epilogue.
If it isn't available in the Extras in the Main Menu, perhaps you should check the Strategy Guide and click on this Chapter. Usually you are given instructions as to how to start it.
Are you playing the PC version or MAC?
Cheers

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Aug 8, 12 11:04 AM
Hi peachface1,

since you're playing the Collector's Edition of this game I'll go ahead and move this out of the Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom standard version forum and pop this over into our Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition Fourm so other players of this game can offer advice.

After taking a look through for you, it looks like the bonus play has been worked into the story line with this game:

dvdiva wrote:The main game is from Chapters 1 to 4.

After the end of Chapter 4, the game goes directly to the Epilogue, which is the bonus gameplay.

Hope that clears things up!

However, if you can't get to that next chapter after playing the game, don't hesitate to get in contact with our Customer Support team as well, and one of our reps will be happy to look into this for you:

How to get in contact with Customer Support

Best of luck!

bfgCimarron

Edited on 08/08/2012 at 11:16:22 AM PST

[Post New]by peachface1 on Aug 8, 12 11:40 AM
Hey guys

What a dummy I am. I didn't realize the "Epilogue" was in fact the bonus game Duhhhh!!!! Thanks a lot for the information guys

Go to: