bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Farm Girl at the Nile technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 8, 12 12:42 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

abdulz69
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Girl at the Nile technical issues here only

[Post New]by abdulz69 on Aug 11, 12 5:57 AM
Hello.

Well...the game opens and gets as far as the Big Fish logo and then closes on its own. Tried several times but it always does the same thing. Very odd. Oh well, not a sale to me.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Aug 11, 12 11:17 AM
Hi abdulz69,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. When a game closes down like that, there can be a few things causing the problem. However, the troubleshooting steps on our help article here might help improve performance and get the game opened up if you want to take a look:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those recommendations aren't helping, please let our Tech Support team know and they'll be happy to assist you further.

I hope that helps so you can enjoy the game!

bfgSeine

TheRealDragon
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by TheRealDragon on Aug 15, 12 10:11 PM
I really need a system cursor option!

This game is unwinnable, and nearly unplayable, because of the lagging, sluggish mouse cursor.

Please don't follow this post with the Game crashing, etc. page--nothing there solves the floating cursor problem.

(Unless I missed something?)

I could deal with the never getting gold bit, if I could still play . . .
--but you have to get so many points to proceed in the game, and not being able to quickly select things and click on them makes collecting these point a painfully time-consuming process.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Aug 16, 12 12:08 PM
Hi TheRealDragon,

I'm sorry to hear that. I recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support team. They might have a couple tips on how to improve performance while using the customer cursor so you can enjoy the game.

I hope they can help!

bfgSeine

Go to: