bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

UPDATE! New Version of Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony CE today! 8th August 2012

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 8, 12 2:53 AM
Hi Fishies,

Great news! We now have a new PC version of Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony Collector's Edition that fixes the following:

• Game crashes

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to a help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If your game is still giving you problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

bestmommat
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New Version of Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony CE today! 8th August 2012

[Post New]by bestmommat on Aug 8, 12 6:06 AM
Thank Goodness!!!!

I love Big Fish!

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New Version of Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony CE today! 8th August 2012

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Aug 8, 12 6:38 AM
thank you so much for the update, I love the game and it seems to be doing what it is suppose to do at a better pace. I recommend this game, one of the better ones. I'll give it 5 stars at this point.

Flissa2
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Flissa2 on Aug 8, 12 7:50 AM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! It works thank you BFG. Can't wait 'til this evening to play - one eye on the Olympics of course. Hope all fishies can now enjoy what is a great game!

[Post New]by tecatekila on Aug 8, 12 9:36 AM
I'm still having acess violation in this new version. what can I do?

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Aug 8, 12 10:48 AM
Hi tecatekila,

If you're still running into an access violation even after the update, I would get in contact with our Customer Support team. They can take a closer look with you to determine what happened:

How to get in contact with Customer Support

If you click the blue text it will take you to more information on how to do that. In addition to that if you send them a Dr. Felix that will help them better determine what's going on.

In the meantime, you may be able to try the steps in our access violation help article. We've found they can help clear up this error in some cases.

I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

Edited on 08/08/2012 at 10:49:23 AM PST

[Post New]by vsvillanoseven on Aug 8, 12 11:43 AM
YIPPEE!!!! Yes, got through the game - loved it! Now I'll play the bonus. Great game. So happy they fixed it.

jkberlin
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by jkberlin on Aug 8, 12 1:19 PM
Thanks BigFish for the fix, it let me through the library door so it fixed my problem.

[Post New]by MoonMadness on Aug 8, 12 3:33 PM
YES, YES, YES....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU - the fix works and I'm loving the game. Not too long a wait once you determined we couldn't all have computer problems. I appeciate the prompt response. Your tech support team is very patient and helpful. Thanks again!

[Post New]by akgoss007 on Aug 8, 12 5:53 PM
We knew you could do it! Thanks Big Fish Games!

idbeek
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by idbeek on Aug 8, 12 6:16 PM
I clicked on the available update on my game manager, downloaded it and it is playing perfectly. It started me at the judge's door and I was able to play on from there...Thank you Big Fish

annedelny
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by annedelny on Aug 9, 12 12:22 AM
At long last I can get through the Judge's door! I've now finished the game, bonus section too and I really enjoyed it. Do hope that we won't have any problems with ERS games in the future! I've got loads of their games and this is the first time I've had issues with them. Many thanks for all your help, Big Fish.

tesco
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by tesco on Aug 9, 12 3:44 AM
I would like to thank all who where involved in the update of this game it is a brilliant game

celticwolf55
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by celticwolf55 on Aug 9, 12 9:14 AM
Thanks so much BFG and ERS for getting a fix so quickly. Wonderful game. Nice long bonus chapter. You guys rock!!!

[Post New]by duralex on Aug 10, 12 4:41 AM
Thank you very much.The game works fine for me now.5 stars for the game and 5 stars for BFG.Thank you again and biiiig hugs.

wzrwmn
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by wzrwmn on Aug 11, 12 9:52 AM
I was cranky when the problem occurred but am now happy....Thanks for the quick response to this problem I love this game

[Post New]by chergolfer on Aug 23, 12 4:33 PM
I can not get in the portal for the third soul. Uninstalled game and re-installed and the same problem continues. Any hints?

Go to: