Soobiedoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Can't get the plant circle

[Post New]by Soobiedoo on Aug 9, 12 12:16 PM
The book on the pedestal is open and will not close. According to the walkthrough, I was supposed to have picked up a plant circle at this location in order to complete the circle puzzle. Now, the book is interfering with proceeding. Any suggestions?

Re:Can't get the plant circle

[Post New]by bubbles10013 on Aug 9, 12 3:00 PM
The same thing happened to me. I wrote about it in the technical issues. Couldn't find a way around it.

dorish2
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by dorish2 on Aug 10, 12 6:44 AM
I can't get it either. I guess you have to pick up the circle BEFORE you open the book.

Doreen

janiek307
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by janiek307 on Aug 10, 12 11:03 AM
I am in the same boat. Perhaps if enough of us who are having the same issue write in, the developer may respond. (With a solution that does not have us starting the game over again, which I fear will be the case.)

janiek

heresay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by heresay on Aug 10, 12 11:33 AM
So do I have to start over? That's ridiculous. Please fix it!~!

[Post New]by Poldikater on Aug 11, 12 2:47 AM
Same Problem here - I can't believe I have to start over again, shortly before the finish!

[Post New]by Poldikater on Aug 13, 12 10:49 AM
Well, any news on that?

janiek307
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by janiek307 on Aug 13, 12 11:02 AM
I e-mailed Vogat Games and asked about getting the plant circle and invited someone (anyone!) to come to this forum and give us some assistance, but I guess so far, no luck. I'll probably wait for a while and then start the game over again, because I have a feeling that this is the only solution. It was a good game, but I was hoping that another way out of this dilemma would be presented since I'm almost done!

janiek

[Post New]by Poldikater on Aug 13, 12 1:06 PM
Thank you very much for this information!

romenya
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by romenya on Aug 15, 12 10:16 AM
I don't find the plant circle ! And I think I'll have to begin again with a new profile to have this artefact. It's a pity ! If you have any informations about that, please, tell them. I don't want to begin again to save the world, it's boring !!!!!

dd1406tt
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by dd1406tt on Sep 1, 12 11:44 AM
I have the same problem as all of the above along with a few posts elsewhere. I see there are a lot of problems listed in the technical section along with this one so I hope we will see an update soon. Think I'll wait awhile and see what happens.

[Post New]by Ancientsymbols on Dec 17, 12 10:50 AM
Hi, having the same problem with the circle, wanted to pull my hair out. Ugh!

[Post New]by SlyKitty on May 5, 13 7:54 PM
I have the same issue!! I am sad to see that it hasn't been fixed yet!

[Post New]by newbird on Jul 7, 13 7:06 PM
I see I'm in the same boat, didn't realize I couldn't pick it up after.. now I can't.

[Post New]by cimicifuga on Apr 7, 14 8:23 AM
I had the same problem,I had to uninstall then reinstall the disc then I deleted my name and entered as a guest which when I clicked on play took me right back to the start of the game.When you reach the book with the star shaped aura do not place the 2 pieces of the star shaped aura into the book until you have first picked up the plant circle then you place the two pieces of the aura into the book.I did it right the first time I played the game but made the mistake on the second time round.Hope this helps everyone.

Go to: