iPad 3

[Post New]by lorrihill on Aug 10, 12 4:15 AM
I have just downloaded strange cases lighthouse mystery to my iPad and cannot figure out how to drag a tool to an area and use it - the first area of the game, the bedroom has a vent with a screwdriver that needs to be used to undo the screws? How? The one finger tap and swipe moves the screwdriver but how do I undo the screws?
All help is appreciated and many thanks in advance.

LittleFish884
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,181 Posts

Re:iPad 3

[Post New]by LittleFish884 on Aug 10, 12 8:27 AM
Hi lorrihill, welcome to the pond.

I cannot recheck as I have maxed out the demo, and haven't bought as yet, but from memory, when you drag the screwdriver from the inventory by swiping your finger, you point the tip of the screwdriver at the screw to unscrew it.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:iPad 3

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Aug 10, 12 11:11 AM
Hi lorrihill,

Welcome to the Pond! Once you have the screwdriver near the screws, you can try tapping on them to see if that gets them to work. If for some reason the screwdriver still isn't working, you can contact our mobile Tech Support team and they'll be happy to help.

Since this discussion is for Strange Cases - The Lighthouse Mystery, I'll be moving this thread over to that game specific Forum. Hopefully more Fishies who have played the game can provide some tips there.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

Go to: