Peace1369
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

No More Custom Cursors

[Post New]by Peace1369 on Aug 10, 12 3:31 PM
I played 2 levels on the game and deleted it. I am sick to death that the game makers cannot read the reviews that we put up over and over and over again. I refuse to buy a game that forces me to use a custom cursor that lags all over the screen. I have an excellent computer but it and myself do not like custom cursors. I never have and never will. I would say only about ten percent of games if even that many do not lag when forced to use custom cursors. Game Makers pay the heck attention and quit trying to force them down our throats.

jey12345
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

Re:No More Custom Cursors

[Post New]by jey12345 on Aug 12, 12 11:58 AM
Agreed!!

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Aug 12, 12 1:33 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry this game was frustrating without an option for turning off the custom cursor. I can definitely pass that feedback along, and hopefully that will help with future games.

And if you can, I would definitely encourage writing a review on our game page

Farm Girl at the Nile game page

The reason why is the developers may or may not see your comment here in a separate thread, but we are able to send the review threads and the game page reviews for them so they will definitely see the feedback there.

In addition to that it helps other Fishies decide if they'd like to buy a game or not.

I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

juliesherris
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by juliesherris on Aug 12, 12 3:54 PM
Thanks for that Cimarron - I popped a review in - not favourable I'm afraid

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Aug 12, 12 4:18 PM
I just went to read your review and i couldn't find it. Problem I see with those reviews is that people post way too early and give faulty reviews.

IE on this one had I reviewed this game prior to level 30 it would have received at least 4 stars but now that I've seen the flaws in the game it would barely get 1 star.

I think to be a true review of the game there should be a Time or level played bar so people know how long people gave the game before reviewing also if flaws were found after the review it should be allowed to be edited or updated by the reviewer.

juliesherris
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by juliesherris on Aug 12, 12 4:44 PM
I quite agree EPF4 - in fact I titled my review "A review after playing 53 levels" or something like that anyway!!

It has to be 'approved' before it shows on the page though & then you get a message to say that this can take up to 72 hours - oh well, it's done anyway.

I'll shout you when it's live

I would have given a good review just pointing out the things that wrinkled the game, like not having a time set before the level, etc - had I written a review before the higher levels!!

As it stands, I've resorted back to messing with Plants v Zombies to while away a few hours before bed - have a good day!

Go to: