Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by Buffalolover on Mar 21, 12 9:09 AM
I am stuck in the cave with the Native Indian. First it would not allow me to get the keys to let Alice out. The next encounter was the boat sailed and stuck at the boat ramp, I never got close to shore. Please help, any suggesions?
Buffalolover

[Post New]by pinkt34 on Mar 29, 12 10:55 AM
Hi, could anyone help.
Im stuck after going throught the tunnel under the jail cell.
The walkthru says I need to go back to the garden behind the house of the 7 Gables, but I cant get there.
Also (and probably why ) I am missing a silver ribbon. Ive searched the dungeon but I cant find one anywhere.....
Would really appreciate some help !
Thanx
Tacha

[Post New]by favorite5 on Apr 6, 12 2:04 PM
Hi, can anyone help me. I need to find something sweeter than an old friend. Something at Sara's place. China set that is missing a piece. Where do I find this at Sara's?

[Post New]by favorite5 on Apr 8, 12 8:40 PM
I need a letter. Sarah is at the gallows and i need to find some letter. where do i look?

[Post New]by pinkt34 on Apr 9, 12 12:12 AM
pinkt34 wrote:Hi, could anyone help.
The walkthru says I need to go back to the garden behind the house of the 7 Gables, but I cant get there.
Also (and probably why ) I am missing a silver ribbon. Ive searched the dungeon but I cant find one anywhere.....
Thanx
Tacha

I havnt played for a week.....PLEAAASE can someone tell me how to find the ribbon ?

Thanx
Tacha

I havnt played for a week.....PLEAAASE can someone tell me how to find the ribbon ?

Thanx
Tacha

Thanx
Tacha

[Post New]by SamRaven on May 13, 12 9:21 PM
I got to the part with boat where do i find the paddle?

[Post New]by Pamess84 on May 23, 12 7:55 PM
Cindylou13 wrote:
mag24111 wrote:I am stuck in the building that I guess is the court house. the judges chambers are at the top of the stairs. can't figure out what to do. I have the knob from the clock on the door but can't find a key. Not sure what else to do yet I can't leave the bldg. It won't let me. Says I need to stay to see who is arrested. HELP!

The hands of the clock become the key to the door.

How!!?..I´m.stuck.too!!

Re:Welcome to Midnitght Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by TannisRZ on Oct 1, 12 1:27 AM
Hi Love This Game But... I am stuck getting the coins off the rug for the englishman can anyone tell me how to figure out the puzzel?

Sarah good blocking entry

[Post New]by Elizzie on Mar 30, 13 11:13 PM
Am at wits end have collected everything, from scarecrow garden, fire and visited the hidden creators with coffin.... Sarah refuses to let me I to her cabin. Can't go back out to search anywhere else due to two ghosts saying I need to give them potion before leaving... Which I can't make cause sarah won't let me In... Can't see any horse either

Go to: