Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Fear for Sale: The Mystery of McInroy Manor Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Mickeycb on Feb 11, 13 11:52 PM
I bought this game recently because the CE was 1/2 price. I did like the story line and I was drawn to completing the game under 5 hours ( which is an achievement ) simply because I really wanted to find out what was going to happen next. However, I also had a problem with the HOS. Sometimes I did feel like there were just piled one after another after another. Another annoying aspect was when I clicked on the item they asked for it "misclicked", even though I was VERY careful in clicking the right item. Since it counts towards a % of an achievement I did not find that fair at all. I also found that when a particular item was listed, several things could have fit that item, which has been a pet peeve of mine lately. I've played some really sick, twisted games ( they are the best ) so I really didn't find this one scary, although it can be considered a "dark" game. I also found the achievements to be a bit unrealistic, even though I had the SG. For instance, play the whole game without clicking your hint button one time, not even for questing?? Seriously? But all in all it was fun, but did not like the way the achievements were set up.

Go to: