basement under fireplace

[Post New]by pussycat71 on Mar 22, 13 11:19 AM
pussycat71 wrote:
bonnnewe wrote:
EDGEY72 wrote:Ok, I've made it downstairs a women talked to me I found the three puzzles but I'm stumped on what to do on the middle one any help?

Re:Front Room in Ravenhearst Manor - Fireplace

[Post New]by pussycat71 on Mar 22, 13 11:24 AM
bonniesgrandma wrote:
DoobieBear wrote:The solutions are actually in your crime journal (lower left side of the game screen), but only if you've completed the hidden-object areas at the front door and the tombstone in the cemetery. Nice trick they pulled on us there, eh?

If you want the easy solution...........pick the one that looks like a 76 combined and put it on the moon's side........then pick the one that looks like a spiral with a dot on top and put that on the sun's side. Then pull the middle switch.

Welcome to the pond and Good Luck!!

Thanks for that! I couldnt work how do i get to the pond the fire place opens an i get a black screen help please ,,,,,,,,,

[Post New]by pussycat71 on Mar 22, 13 11:37 AM
how do i get down stairs under the fire place. it opens up but then it turns black,please i need help''''thanks

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 28, 13 8:59 PM
pussycat71 wrote:how do i get down stairs under the fire place. it opens up but then it turns black,please i need help''''thanks

pussycat71, it sounds like you may need to get in touch with tech support. Click on the green envelope to the right of these posts, then when you get to the next page click on the link on the left side that says "Still need help? Contact us." There are also some helpful articles in the Help section on black screens. To find the Help sections go up tot he top of this page and look for the word "Help" in the upper right corner.

[Post New]by Hollyb4547 on Jul 17, 13 2:34 PM
Hi I am new at these games. Would someone please tell me how to expand the grounds and how you enter the manor. Thanks

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 6, 13 6:21 AM
Hollyb4547 wrote:Hi I am new at these games. Would someone please tell me how to expand the grounds and how you enter the manor. Thanks

Hi Hollyb4547! A great big fishy welcome to the pond!!!

First off, I will apologize to you for no one answering your question! (This is an older game so this forum is not very active anymore, therefore folks usually don't see posts here.)

Secondly, I will apologize because I don't have an answer for you. It's been far too long since I played this game and I just don't remember it well enough.

But I do have a suggestion for you - you may wish to try an Advanced Forum Search to try to find an answer. Go to the “Search All Forums” Box to the upper right of these posts. Click “Advanced Forum Search”, then enter your search words, for example “expand grounds”, then select this game’s title. All posts with those words included will then pop up for your perusal.

Good luck! I hope you are long past this part and have completed the game already! Happy gaming!

[Post New]by deb1022 on Mar 8, 14 8:59 AM
Ok I have put the symbols (76 and spiral w/dot) in and pulled lever nothing happens...what am i doing wrong

Go to: