Library and the Theater

Lin2010
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Library and the Theater

[Post New]by Lin2010 on Sep 18, 10 12:14 PM
Hi BinLA, I've been to the bottom of the well but don't know how to release the twins can you help me?

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Sep 18, 10 4:38 PM
Once you go through the door at the bottom of the well, you will be in a pitch black room. You have to light the bowls on the edges, so find the matches. Once you do that, play the 3 gargoyle game and the twins will be released.

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Sep 28, 10 4:35 PM
Where is the axe PLEASE,,,,I,m stuck in the library too,,LOL

[Post New]by mistyful on Mar 5, 11 9:12 PM
got out, now im stumped on what to do next to get to the end can anyone help please!

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Mar 6, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to the pond, mistyful!

Did you just get out of the attic? If so, then head back to the cottage. You've got unfinished business there!

Good luck!!!

[Post New]by mistyful on Mar 8, 11 3:41 PM
ok, thanks.

[Post New]by Paniolo on Mar 31, 11 11:38 PM
Hi! I'm new but I wanted to say LizzieK, you're incredible! I hate to use cheats, spoilers, etc but there have been a couple of times I just had to break down and peek. Many thanks to all of you and especially LizzieK (you're fabulous and a life saver!) for the help!

LizzieK wrote:I have posted a screen shot of the solved books puzzle. The Tips and Tricks topic of this game has instructions on how to get to my pictures.

This may be a random puzzle and the solution may vary. I haven't play the game enough times to tell.

Good luck and have fun!

[Post New]by dduck51 on Apr 15, 11 10:03 AM
holycowharry wrote:
janspack wrote:Can anyone do a cheat for the books please? I can't even see some of the symbols on the books in the film! Getting old you know.

Check Gamezebo...they always have an excellent walkthrough.

Edited on 04/15/2011 at 10:05:12 AM PST

[Post New]by hindemith on Apr 27, 11 3:33 AM
I'm stuck in the theatre...I've been through the whole "get the ax and get out" routine, but now, after returning to find more jewelled hearts, I can't go out the window and down the ladder! Help!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Apr 27, 11 9:47 AM
hindemith wrote:I'm stuck in the theatre...I've been through the whole "get the ax and get out" routine, but now, after returning to find more jewelled hearts, I can't go out the window and down the ladder! Help!
Click on the right edge of the window to get down the ladder.

[Post New]by scorpio1374 on Jul 6, 11 10:20 AM
karenso wrote:Oops! I just got it... went back to the library for the axe. Thanks much! What fun as well as challenging!
hi i cant find ax??? help please , i have put books in order and nothing happend.....

Edited on 07/06/2011 at 10:21:38 AM PST

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Mar 10, 12 5:23 AM
I just concentrated on the bottom shelf and first was the Capital "I" inside a circle, next the triangle, then the "X", the III, the swill, the "R", the target looking one, the reverse C and then the diamond with the dot in the middle.

[Post New]by mikeem1 on Jul 27, 12 6:57 PM
im @ the door with the small skull locks how do I unlock the skulls

Edited on 07/27/2012 at 7:11:29 PM PST

[Post New]by mikeem1 on Jul 27, 12 7:14 PM
Its 6 small skulls for a lock how do I open the door PLEASE HELP ME THANK YOU ??????

nowac
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by nowac on Oct 4, 12 9:20 PM
prpldva wrote:
karen888 wrote:I'm stuck in the library and theatre. Is the axe in the library? I can't find it. Thanks!

Hi karen8 welcome to the forums!

You need to watch the film in the theater. On it is the sequence for the books in the library. Behind the bookcase is the axe....

Go to: