Elevator

Re:Elevator

[Post New]by duffypriest on Dec 20, 09 8:34 PM
How do I get into the toy room?

[Post New]by jenifercher on Dec 21, 09 8:44 PM
I am usually pretty good at this, but I cannot, for the life of me, find the pully for the elevator. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by junebaby_ca on Dec 29, 09 12:12 PM
I found all the suits and the clues...I have solved the clues and put it in the combination lock, but nothing happens....getting really frustrated...please help

[Post New]by lacylou57 on Jan 3, 10 2:57 AM
hi please help completly stuck ,can only find 3 marbles where do i find missing fuse .

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 3, 10 5:54 AM
lacylou57 wrote:hi please help completly stuck ,can only find 3 marbles where do i find missing fuse .

4 RED MARBLES

Location of the 4 red marbles:
1. In Hidden Object Game in General Store
2. In Lucky 15 Cash Register
3. In Hidden Object Game in Beauty Parlor
4. In Rose Sommerset’s coffin. When you get off the elevator look left to see an iron grate. Loosen it with the rust remover and wrench and go into a cavern. Scare away the bats with the trumpet and proceed to the room with Rose's coffin. After you solve the Love Connector puzzle Rose will talk to you then she will leave. Look inside the coffin after she leaves.

The fuse is in a HOG in the Toy Store.

Good luck!

[Post New]by deb2009 on Jan 19, 10 4:16 PM
Help!!!!
I am stuck, I have gotten two of the doors opened. The one that goes to the beauty palor and store (with elevator) and the one that goes to the school and gingerbread house. I have solved the phone puzzle and opened the door. I don't know where to go now or how to get there. I have a damp cloth, a jar of fuel, matches, a funnel, screwdriver, but I don't know where to go from here or what to do next. Can anyone help me?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jan 28, 10 5:05 PM
deb2009 wrote:Help!!!!
I am stuck, I have gotten two of the doors opened. The one that goes to the beauty palor and store (with elevator) and the one that goes to the school and gingerbread house. I have solved the phone puzzle and opened the door. I don't know where to go now or how to get there. I have a damp cloth, a jar of fuel, matches, a funnel, screwdriver, but I don't know where to go from here or what to do next. Can anyone help me?
Deb, welcome to the Fish Pond. If you solved the phone light puzzle and used the phone, a door opened to the left of the phone. That is where the bucket is located. Dislodge the bucket then go to the well and crank it up. Once the bucket is up, you can go down to the bottom of the well. And, once you crank up the bucket and get the knife, there will other things to do. Good Luck

[Post New]by catlady71 on Feb 4, 10 9:13 PM
burdi wrote:This game is making me crazy! How do you get the telescope to work?????HELP!!!!

[Post New]by catlady71 on Feb 4, 10 9:15 PM
burdi wrote:This game is making me crazy! How do you get the telescope to work?????HELP!!!!

[Post New]by catlady71 on Feb 4, 10 9:17 PM
To get the telescope to work where you look into the glass piece, you need to move the three little rounded balls, knobs that are on the face of the glass, you can see the track that it slides on. Good luck

[Post New]by pattico on Mar 15, 10 4:20 PM
I see the answers to the elevator...

I got all the numbers for the hearts , spades, clubs and diamonds...

But will you please tell me how with all those numbers that you came up with those answers.

none of the numbers I have add up to those answers.

is there a clue somewhere that tells us what to do with those numbers...? If so I'd like to see it. I hate just taking a cheat and using it.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 15, 10 4:26 PM
The clues are on the front gate plaque, the buoy that you see through the telescope in the cavern, the schoolroom chalkboard and the gate that you see through the telescope in Victor's bedroom. They're numerical problems, and once you do the math, you end up with the numbers. You just have to put a 0 in front of 3 of them because the results are only two digit numbers, and the elevator requires three digit numbers.

[Post New]by pattico on Mar 15, 10 5:45 PM
I came up with a lot higher than two digits.

Does it tell you to add, subtract or what? That's what I'm asking.

I found all the places where the numbers were....just have tried lots of things and came up with nothing

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 16, 10 2:07 PM
The answer is towards the bottom of page 2 of this thread.

[Post New]by mariedonels on Apr 1, 10 6:01 PM
Pharlap5987 wrote:But where is the key?

[Post New]by carebear3 on Apr 14, 10 3:49 PM
could someone help me please... i can't seem to find the fuse for the box in the shop where the elevator is...

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Apr 14, 10 6:11 PM
Not everything you need for one area (behind one door) is behind that door. You'll find it later.

[Post New]by lumpy14 on Apr 24, 10 2:16 PM

card puzzle

[Post New]by lyndon45 on May 18, 10 1:03 AM
bfgErie wrote:To travel down below, try the skeleton key that you took.
The puzzle that is unlocked can then be solved with your book.

[Post New]by DJM12311 on Jun 2, 10 2:41 PM
prpldva wrote:

You wont get the skeleton key until late in the game

Go to: