Re:Walkthrough available for Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull!

[Post New]by WickedlyBookish on Jun 3, 12 11:16 AM
Can't decide whether I want to buy this one. I am a huge fan of the MCF games, but was not very impressed with the demo of this one. Does it get better as the game goes on?

budz1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by budz1 on Jun 3, 12 8:51 PM
Hi
I am really frustrated, I have read the walkthrough and it leaves out how i get the lightbulb to get to basement and set the rat traps. the hint says look around in magnolia's toybox yet when i try to click on the toybox nothing happens!! Help!!!!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jun 8, 12 1:12 AM
budz1 wrote:Hi
I am really frustrated, I have read the walkthrough and it leaves out how i get the lightbulb to get to basement and set the rat traps. the hint says look around in magnolia's toybox yet when i try to click on the toybox nothing happens!! Help!!!!

Hmm budz1, I'm not sure why you can't access the HOG in Magnolia's toy chest, except to suggest that maybe there's a trigger you missed somewhere. Did you collect all the crayons? And do the HOG in the fridge? You might want to back track through the walkthrough and see if there's anything you haven't done yet. Good luck!

Edited on 06/08/2012 at 1:13:19 AM PST

[Post New]by queenleo on Jun 9, 12 8:51 AM
I can't find the hammer to get the nail to fix the stool.

Edited on 06/09/2012 at 9:02:00 AM PST

[Post New]by queenleo on Jun 9, 12 8:54 AM
I can't find the hammer to get the nail out of the railing inthe basement to fix the stool.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jun 10, 12 12:59 AM
queenleo wrote:I can't find the hammer to get the nail out of the railing inthe basement to fix the stool.

The hammer is in a HOG in the shed. Also make sure you scroll all the way through your inventory pages to see if it is there.

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Jun 11, 12 5:52 PM
lorib08 wrote:How do you get the gumbo to the guy

First, collect all the ingredients, then talk to the Bartender, then you'll aquire the gumbo. The guy who tries to shoot you is the oneyou deliver the gumbo to.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jun 11, 12 11:21 PM
catbag8717 wrote:
lorib08 wrote:How do you get the gumbo to the guy

First, collect all the ingredients, then talk to the Bartender, then you'll aquire the gumbo. The guy who tries to shoot you is the oneyou deliver the gumbo to.

Actually, once you collect the ingredients you have to make the gumbo in the kitchen before you can acquire it!

[Post New]by kaitlynjoe on Jun 14, 12 5:28 PM
Where do I get the screw driver to get the bird cage? Did i miss something?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jun 14, 12 11:37 PM
kaitlynjoe wrote:Where do I get the screw driver to get the bird cage? Did i miss something?

Hi kaitlynjoe! Welcome to the pond! You should find the screwdriver in a hidden object game in the shed.

[Post New]by kaitlynjoe on Jun 15, 12 4:20 PM
What am I supposed to find and where am i supposed to look when searching beneath the tomb?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jun 16, 12 11:20 PM
kaitlynjoe wrote:What am I supposed to find and where am i supposed to look when searching beneath the tomb?
Sounds like probably one of two things - 1. You need to look at the coffin on the right inside the mausoleum and move around the detritus to access the four bolts in the corners. Once you remove them you can access another mini game with the dates puzzle. Or 2. Once you solve the dates puzzle a gate will open to give you access to an area under the mausoleum (or tomb). Is that what you were asking about?

[Post New]by yellowmama48 on Jul 8, 12 8:34 PM
deepo13 wrote:I am stuck trying to get pass the snake at the swamp but the parrot will not stay in my inventory HELP! THE hint says the parrot will scare the snake so i would be able to get to the swamp.
you have to get the cage from balcony drop the jar of honey to get rid of the bees and use the scredriver to unscrew the cage go get the parrot and put him in and then take it to the swamp.

[Post New]by gwendean on Jul 15, 12 8:27 PM
how do i get the bird cage for the bird

[Post New]by ebelin1 on Aug 25, 12 11:23 AM
How do I keep the bird from flying away when I leave the cabin? I need it to pass the snake??

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 25, 12 11:27 AM
You need the cage that's guarded by the bees from the manor balcony. For that you need honey and the screwdriver.

Edited on 08/25/2012 at 11:28:15 AM PST

[Post New]by suzqiam on Sep 20, 12 4:11 PM
I need the walkthrough for mystery case files

[Post New]by suzqiam on Sep 20, 12 4:13 PM
can I get the walkthrough for mystery cas files

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 21, 12 11:55 PM
suzqiam wrote:can I get the walkthrough for mystery cas files

Hi suzqiam! Welcome to the forums!
You are in the walkthrough thread. Just go to page one of this thread (to get there you can scroll to the top or bottom of this page and see the page numbers - click on the number 1). Then look at the first post on the page and click on the blue link (the word "here" in blue), that'll take you right to it!

Edited on 09/21/2012 at 11:57:09 PM PST

[Post New]by pallot26 on Sep 23, 12 8:07 AM
I have a problem. I started 3 times the games and each time I can still find the screwdriver to open the side of the piano. Please help, It's frustrating !

Go to: