Re:Welcome to Journey to the Center of the Earth forum

[Post New]by lovebsb523 on Oct 3, 12 8:55 AM
Help. My inventory isn't showing up on the bottom of screen and niether is the computer or other notes. I picked up the helicopter blade, but I am stuck if I can't use it. I tried unistalling and reinstalling the game, but it didn't work.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 3, 12 10:41 AM
Hi lovebsb523 and welcome to the Forums.

I'm sorry to see you're having trouble with the display of this game! First, it might help to adjust the screen resolution. You can read more about how to do that in our help article here.

If that doesn't help, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They'll be able to take a look at everything and work with you directly to get this issue resolved.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by Angileeangel on Jan 7, 13 12:27 AM
Hello! I have had this game for years now. I have played it all the way through twice and now going for the third time. I love it very much. It is my favorite RPG. The only complaint I have is that I can't find a way to print out the guide! I have tried to print it out online, but can't do it. I have to write it all down to get it to where I can see it while I play the game. It makes it so much easier, therefore much more fun. If anyone knows where I can find a printable guide, please let me know! I own the original Guide, but I have to keep leaving the game to read it.
Hugs to everyone!
Audrey

[Post New]by Justanne77 on Mar 21, 13 1:04 PM
Hello,
I hope someone can help me, I'm stuck trying to make the potion. I can get the fire going with the dung and place the coconut on but I can't place the berries into the coconut it just wont let me. I've tried to find the sweet spot and clicked all around the coconut but nothing happens.
Hope someone can help
Anne

bonniesgrandma
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by bonniesgrandma on Jun 9, 13 5:39 PM
WitchyTata wrote:
brinzer4 wrote:I can't even get into the cave. She keeps saying that it is dark, so I lit the lighter and she still won't go in. I'm about ready to get into the computer and go in the darn cave with the lighter myself!!!
Before you pick up the lighter, click on "use" and the lighter will light, then click the lit lighter on the cave opening. Hey, I'm stuck at the Pharmacy. I put the punched card in the slot, but Ariane won't push the lever so I can take Adam's potion. Any ideas? I've restarted the game 5 times now and STILL nothing.

I am up to the part where she needs to go into the cave. I tried using the lit lighter but she says "I can't leave just yet"

bonniesgrandma
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by bonniesgrandma on Jun 9, 13 5:41 PM
lovebsb523 wrote:Help. My inventory isn't showing up on the bottom of screen and niether is the computer or other notes. I picked up the helicopter blade, but I am stuck if I can't use it. I tried unistalling and reinstalling the game, but it didn't work.

You right click to see your inventory

tweetis53
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by tweetis53 on Jun 22, 13 9:43 AM
aquajeannie2 wrote:can anyone pleeeeseee help me I cannot get Ariane to put the ball in the pipe, no matter what I do, I have the strategy guide + walkthrough but still can't finish the game. Loving it otherwise!!! please asap

have got unquie ball?

[Post New]by mcmerlin on Dec 18, 13 10:31 PM
This game sucks, don't waste your time or money on it, how do I get a refund?????

[Post New]by ztruMarmee on Mar 20, 14 7:52 PM
I just started and am now on my 4th restart and ready to flush it! I can't use the computer. went to the cliff by the tree click use and it disappears with a clink and gone! Then I have to restart and go get it and walk back...didn't they Beta test this game? Is there a way to use it or flush?

[Post New]by SteveEden on Jun 2, 14 3:09 PM
My question concerns Ariane's computer. At one point, when the fly map was stored in it, I could not read it. The icon in the upper left corner just blinked. Managed to work around this, but later had the same problem when I had to read the message to the submarine captain. Evidently, the user must read it first or you can't give it to him. Is there some way to get the computer to scroll to the message so I can read it, or my CD-rom just defective? Thanks in advance for the help.

Go to: