bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Post any Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 9, 13 3:07 PM
Dmaster11940 wrote:I was putting the dolls in the window puzzle and they all disappeared and are nowhere to be found. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Hi Dmaster11940 and welcome to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear the dolls disappeared on you like that!

First, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game; that will often get issues like this straightened out. We go over how to do that in our help article here.

If that doesn't help, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They have the tools to really delve into the issue and will work with you directly to get it resolved.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 04/09/2013 at 3:08:24 PM PST

Re:Post any Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Dmaster11940 on Apr 12, 13 6:57 AM
Hello... Thanks for the reply. I did not reload the game but I started it over as a new player and went by the doll puzzle without a problem.

Thanks again for the reply.

[Post New]by Rachael2276 on Apr 13, 13 12:09 PM
Placing dolls in the window display

Did this, used the wrong doll, now all dolls have disappeared
Reading reviews this appears to be a bug
Quite far through the game, so a bit miffed if the only fix is to restart completely

Technical issue?

[Post New]by LCCSmith on Jul 7, 13 12:25 PM
I already opened the cash register and safe before I found the button??? Now the hint tells me to interact with store clerk , but message above says to find the safe first? What gives?

Go to: