Re:Hints, tips and gameplay questions for Delmar House (Zone 3)

[Post New]by tweetyray on Jul 13, 14 1:29 PM
Does anyone know if I can play Escape from Ravenhearst in windowed version. This makes it easier for me to look for hints and tips without having to exit the game. Thanks.

[Post New]by memeJul on Jan 9, 15 7:43 PM
Help! I have also cut the wires before mamas nose hairsl Now I have no clippers and no idea how to go on. The only thing I have in my inventory is the pie with the dynamite. I am so close to the end, and I really don't want to give up now.

[Post New]by Edapretty on Feb 9, 15 11:17 PM
I want to play this game!

[Post New]by robie1118 on May 31, 15 6:27 PM
I need help with the padlock in the Basement of the Delmar House. I turned the valves on the water heater. I turned the water on in the Bathroom. The mirror appears steamed up BUT The padlock does not appear in the mirror.

What have I missed??

ALSO, i already tried to open the padlock with using the display in the Strategy Guide. I tried it each way and a message remained at the top that I was randomly selecting options.

Edited on 06/02/2015 at 5:49:19 PM PST

SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by SandyCane on Nov 3, 15 8:22 AM
tweetyray wrote:Does anyone know if I can play Escape from Ravenhearst in windowed version. This makes it easier for me to look for hints and tips without having to exit the game. Thanks.

[Post New]by cainsteen on Dec 20, 15 1:58 AM
i can't get the lock on the cage to open no matter what I do. any suggestions? I saw the lock in the bathroom mirror, but no matter what order I put them in the lock I can't get it to open. about to rip my hair out and give up on this game. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to: