rolldedice
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:***PC*** Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by rolldedice on Oct 8, 13 8:33 AM
this game IS addicting-fun-but has some major issues(getting ready to contact tech)only on level 12 when it went slow-unstable-cannot play at all. Granted it being a free game(did not buy diamonds or snacks)just played along and earned them, that being said, to bad this game has so many glitches, its a lotta fun!!!

lwilletts
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

Re:***PC*** Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by lwilletts on Oct 8, 13 6:30 PM
I have downloaded the latest update and still do not receive the super floaters. I have an old quest for the Missing Cook, and I have banished over 60 Pirates and have not received the cook. I also have banished over 60 Lemutes and Vultures with the same outcome. For the record, I also do not receive super floaters for: Alien, Ghost, Criminal, Malicious Snowman, Vampire Bat and Renegade Pangolin. Please help. I was told that the new update would fix this problem.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Oct 8, 13 7:24 PM
lwilletts wrote:I have downloaded the latest update and still do not receive the super floaters. I have an old quest for the Missing Cook, and I have banished over 60 Pirates and have not received the cook. I also have banished over 60 Lemutes and Vultures with the same outcome. For the record, I also do not receive super floaters for: Alien, Ghost, Criminal, Malicious Snowman, Vampire Bat and Renegade Pangolin. Please help. I was told that the new update would fix this problem.

I have the same problem. Before latest update I had very few super floaters (hungry noctule, wolf, golem and guru), who mysteriously vanished one by one until I was left with none. Today I was glad to see new update is available, only to find out that there are still no floaters for me. I, too, have the old cook quest pending, but nothing happens, despite the fact that I had been reassured that the glitch would be fixed with new update.

On the positive side, it is great to see new floaters, quests, achievements, collections, and locations. Also, now you can see where each item can be found---what a relief!!!

[Post New]by jimlinda829 on Oct 8, 13 7:57 PM
My Old Pirate Ghost quest is still not working either even though CS said it would be fixed with this update.

[Post New]by gypsyatnight on Oct 8, 13 8:18 PM
I have lost my entire game. I was past level 50 with many energy items I had bought with my diamonds, from the small treasure chests on the shorelines. My game froze..and I could not Unfreeze it, no matter what, so I had to turn my pc off. When I came back to the pc and turned it back on I hit play on the game. I was anxious to continue my progress wiht my collections..I had many of them and received the awards from them. But my heart fell when I seen that the game had taken me right back to the beginning, as a new player..to the very start of the game. I had lots of money in this game (that was not smart of me, I know that now) but I was enjoying the game and proud of my progress. Now my entire game is gone and I will not start over after all the money I had already spent on the diamonds I tried so hard to use to the best of my ability. So that is where I am at now..I have deleted the game because I tried the uninstall and re-install thingy, however no such luck. I am now a newbie. And I refuse to waste any mor money. :-( I hope this never happens to any of you. I am heart sick.

deanery4
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by deanery4 on Oct 9, 13 12:54 AM
So the new update was working great until I went to play again after logging out for a while. None of my new progress has been saved and all the new locations are still locked. Glitch? Help anyone!

bwuerthele
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by bwuerthele on Oct 9, 13 9:06 AM
I updated yesterday. opened all the new locations and did several quests. Today it wants to me to do that again - it is like it didn't save anything I did yesterday.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Oct 9, 13 9:18 AM
G'day,

Thanks for taking the time to post about the progress not saving as expected.
If you haven't already done so, please reach out to Customer Support so that we can work to investigate this further.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by carole081668 on Oct 9, 13 10:19 AM
Hi there

I updated my game yesterday before I played and when I entered my game, I didn't get my daily bonus as usual, and today I opened the game, and still nothing.

What happened? Did you cancel the daily bonus? or is there something wrong?

Thank u

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
487 Posts

[Post New]by judy1689 on Oct 9, 13 2:26 PM
carole081668 wrote:Hi there

I updated my game yesterday before I played and when I entered my game, I didn't get my daily bonus as usual, and today I opened the game, and still nothing.

What happened? Did you cancel the daily bonus? or is there something wrong?

Thank u

Same here. Played last night, and again this morning. Had leveled up to 131, now back to 130. The diamonds I collected for playing day 5 this morning seems to be missing, and just ??? are listed under the day 5 slot. It awarded me the day one award. I haven't tried to play again yet, came here to see if anyone else had this problem . . . seems I'm not alone.

nekonyu
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by nekonyu on Oct 9, 13 11:14 PM
At a quick glance I seem to be having a similar problem. I updated earlier/yesterday on the 9th, played some while finishing quests, completing collections, etc and I know my bonus was further along. When I just logged on now, the bonus is set to day 1 and I see the quests I had already completed back and in the state they were before the update. This is most annoying and frustrating for I lost the time, effort, items, etc that I had gained. I hope this is fixable somehow. Please let me know what to do now and/or how. This is obviously something that needs to be addressed quickly. I closed the game out and won't be playing again until I receive some sort of response. Thanks in advance. -frustrated for now....-

Looks like someone really dropped the ball on this so-called "update".... Wish I had checked here before agreeing to it ><

Edited on 10/09/2013 at 11:18:59 PM PST

[Post New]by carole081668 on Oct 10, 13 9:17 AM

I wonder if the game tech team will, ever answer to our problem,
for me, its even worse than you guys
I don't even got the daily bonus window pop out anymore
which means, i don't even DAY 1 bonus,
and before update I was gonna have my day 5 bonus, and now, nada

this is so unfair

meanbusiness
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by meanbusiness on Oct 10, 13 10:01 AM
carole081668 wrote:

I wonder if the game tech team will, ever answer to our problem,
for me, its even worse than you guys
I don't even got the daily bonus window pop out anymore
which means, i don't even DAY 1 bonus,
and before update I was gonna have my day 5 bonus, and now, nada

this is so unfair

Same here. No daily bonus for two days. Because of all the issues, I am not going to play Found for awhile. Maybe the techs are working furiously, and we will have an update in the next several days that actually works.

[Post New]by StHelen on Oct 10, 13 10:45 AM
Since latest update the game is not saving. Each time after closing it reverts to the previous score

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Oct 10, 13 12:17 PM
G'day,

We've been hard at work trying to get to the bottom of why some users are not seeing their progress saving after the update.

Our testing has found that this may be related to how the game, the save file and the system are interacting.

If you're having this issue, we'd like for you to restart the computer before trying to play the game again. This will alter how the system and the save data interact with each other and should get everything saving as expected again.

If you find that you're still having trouble, please reach out to Customer Support so that we can work with you to gather some more information to help our teams investigate further.

bfgMurrumbidgee

jazeribe
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by jazeribe on Oct 10, 13 4:23 PM
bfgMurrumbidgee wrote:G'day,

We've been hard at work trying to get to the bottom of why some users are not seeing their progress saving after the update.

Our testing has found that this may be related to how the game, the save file and the system are interacting.

If you're having this issue, we'd like for you to restart the computer before trying to play the game again. This will alter how the system and the save data interact with each other and should get everything saving as expected again.

If you find that you're still having trouble, please reach out to <a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Customer Support </a> so that we can work with you to gather some more information to help our teams investigate further.

bfgMurrumbidgee

My game is not saving at all even re-starting my PC. I have opened the new islands twice when I go back in the progress has not been saved. Have the daily rewards stopped as well?

Edited on 10/10/2013 at 4:26:21 PM PST

sayakan
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by sayakan on Oct 10, 13 5:05 PM
bfgMurrumbidgee
I am restarting my?PC?everyday,?but it doesn't make any difference.game start from the point of update again.

I will send my DR.felix data to consumer support if it helps.

SandyFish55
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,306 Posts

[Post New]by SandyFish55 on Oct 10, 13 5:24 PM
Well fellow fishies, I yet again are with you in the pond of sorrow..with the game not saving and reverting back to the lovely lock disapating and welcoming me to the new island. It appears there is a glitch in the code...most obvious. I'll explain, I play in the morning, save my profile...then when I play at night, save my profile. So when I logged on this evening viewed the lovely lock inviting me to the new island. And all was back to the beginning. So I loaded my last saved profle, game picked up where it was. And FYI, before I did so, I rebooted my pc...and it was still back to the opening of the new island screen. So its not you, but the program...and I sound like a broken record...save your profile!!!

[Post New]by chrimarsh on Oct 10, 13 5:52 PM
SandyFish55 wrote:Well fellow fishies, I yet again are with you in the pond of sorrow..with the game not saving and reverting back to the lovely lock disapating and welcoming me to the new island. It appears there is a glitch in the code...most obvious. I'll explain, I play in the morning, save my profile...then when I play at night, save my profile. So when I logged on this evening viewed the lovely lock inviting me to the new island. And all was back to the beginning. So I loaded my last saved profle, game picked up where it was. And FYI, before I did so, I rebooted my pc...and it was still back to the opening of the new island screen. So its not you, but the program...and I sound like a broken record...save your profile!!!

What do you do to save your profile? Copy it to a different location when you quit the game then copy it back when you go to start the game again?

SandyFish55
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,306 Posts

[Post New]by SandyFish55 on Oct 10, 13 6:00 PM
Yes...please read and do this every time you log out if you want to save your proflle....

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/254078.page

Go to: