[Post New]by Draygonthegreat on Jul 18, 14 8:06 PM
my wife's code is 1430 5098 please add

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

Re:Social Code

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jul 19, 14 12:56 AM
It would be nice to know her playername as well -we can't identify her just a somebody's wife! When the friends list comes up we don't see the code, only a name.
By the way, I don't think I ever posted my own code here: 99 9177

Edited on 07/19/2014 at 12:57:26 AM PST

gerberln
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by gerberln on Jul 20, 14 1:57 PM
How many neighbors are people keeping once they have reached their achievement for neighbors? Are you keeping all of them or cutting down your list? I would appreciate any input. Thanks!

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Jul 23, 14 12:04 AM
Recently returned to the game after a six month break. I have more keys than friends that are collecting them. I am deleting high level players with Zero Antique rating. If I accidentally deleted you, please accept my apology and feel free to re-add.

Social Code: 404-4574

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jul 23, 14 5:29 AM
There is a glitch that keeps the rating from changing - I have, at least, one person I know is playing but her code never changes. But in general, I never added people myself and only accepted the random requests to help out with the achievement. My list is growing at a rate that makes it hard to keep up. With the new key feature I actually look at the list, am using the email, and know the people in my list.

I will continue to accept and give out keys, mostly to those at lower levels but once the level stops moving they will be deleted. I do not request keys myself as I have plenty of everything so there is no way of knowing if they are being returned but then I have always thought one should give because one wants to not for what will be returned. <shrug>

sabake
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by sabake on Jul 23, 14 6:13 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:There is a glitch that keeps the rating from changing - I have, at least, one person I know is playing but her code never changes.
/---/
I will continue to accept and give out keys, mostly to those at lower levels but once the level stops moving they will be deleted.
Oddly, there is (probably the same) glitch that also keeps the level from changing. I have a very nice lady on my list who still seems still to be at level 8, while in reality she's close to 70.

One could only wish the same glitch could be applicable in real life... However rather 28 or something.

So perhaps it'd be worth to write to people and ask, what their real level is. This would also be a good test whether they are still active or not.

[Post New]by HappyReading on Jul 24, 14 7:22 PM
Hi,

I'm getting close to level 40 but have never completed the original "add a friend" quest! Thought it's time to broaden my horizons a little. My friend code is 993 3953 and I play as Bastassi.

Due to little things called "life" and "job", I don't get to play every day. And when I do get on, it is usually mid to late evening, US EST. I will happily auction items inexpensively for daily quests if I have a number of them but I haven't gotten into the key thing yet. Will be happy to gift keys once I have some!

And I'm still working on the first painting quest - not high enough rank in that HOS yet for the drop.

arenn01
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by arenn01 on Jul 24, 14 8:23 PM
I've been playing for awhile now, but never posted my code. I play as Obsidian. Code is 1011 1961

[Post New]by MsKimS on Jul 25, 14 10:35 AM
Hello, everyone. I'm new to Big Fish, new to the forum and new to game. My code is 15311079. Please add me!

[Post New]by fholla1 on Jul 28, 14 11:42 PM
Hi Everyone, I'm looking for friends too. My code is 1529 7906!

jbmf_06
Clownfish
Clownfish
712 Posts

[Post New]by jbmf_06 on Jul 29, 14 12:10 AM
AshburnhamGirl wrote:I'll add friends. My code is 1621069. Thanks!

I added this person and I do not see her on my list. dose anyone know why that would be?

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jul 29, 14 1:16 AM
Sometimes people have a different player name to the one they use in the Forum. You might need to send her a PM to ask her.

[Post New]by sail_d_c on Jul 30, 14 11:21 AM
Hello all
i am pretty new to this game and enjoying it immensely. Please add me as a friend. My code is 15404494

crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by crisgori on Jul 30, 14 11:01 PM
Hi, I'm CrisRome and my code is 1406 1725. Please add me and we can help each other!

ldehaan1
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by ldehaan1 on Jul 31, 14 8:32 AM
ldehaan social code 568 5342 always accepting friends, old and new

HHSan
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by HHSan on Aug 1, 14 1:22 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have been playing this game from almost the start.

I play under the name of "Hilton" and if I can help any one of you to move forward in the game, feel free to "friend" me.

My code is 16-2313

HHSan
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by HHSan on Aug 1, 14 1:24 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have been playing this game from almost the start.

I play under the name of "Hilton" and if I can help any one of you to move forward in the game, feel free to "friend" me.

My code is 16-2313

Schacher
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Schacher on Aug 14, 14 1:56 AM
Bumping this up to the top for a friend.

Shout out to all of my ART friends!

-Ninnie2

[Post New]by CivGov60 on Aug 14, 14 10:19 PM
Hi everyone! I've been gaming for many years but only started playing Antique Road Trip:American Dreamin in the 2nd week of June this year. I had reached level 39 when the system seemed to crash on July 24 and I had to start again from zero. I am now at level 34 and this time round am making full use of the forums and getting help from many new friends. I have 78 so far (in about 10 days since I began requesting). Some friends have been extremely helpful. Specially PurpleTiger, Katiana and Kookie11 as also Bastassi. Thanks are due to them.

I would like all of you out there to consider adding my Social Code which is 1538 3193 to your lists. I will try to honor all requests. I need to complete the main neighbor achievement (getting 100 neighbors).

I play as Abul.

Thanks

Edited on 08/15/2014 at 10:16:06 PM PST

[Post New]by mer763 on Aug 16, 14 8:35 PM
I am new to the game the name is MerryB my code is 15616741 would love to have a friend or two or three thanks

Go to: