ljmb21
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by ljmb21 on Jul 4, 14 3:51 PM
Ancient Park is still having problems loading seek and find items.

JPCox
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by JPCox on Jul 6, 14 4:05 PM
For the last two days my gifts and gift request section does not show up. I am at level 24, have numerous friends and invitations out. I know this can cause a delay in bringing this stuff up, but I can still give gifts and invite people which I could not do before unless the whole page was up. Suggestions?

Need Another Content Update

[Post New]by YoNeoMama on Jul 6, 14 5:52 PM
I'm stuck again, and cannot go anywhere until there is a content update, at least according to the message I get from Henry the Archaelogist.

Any idea when that update will be posted?

Thanks!

[Post New]by checkouts on Jul 6, 14 8:31 PM
am so sickof getting message about not connection tried reinstalling game manager but makes no difference any other ideas im at level 21 and really dont want ot start again thanks

JPCox
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by JPCox on Jul 7, 14 9:56 AM
Still not getting gifts and wish list up. Cannot keep going if this is not cleared up. I have really enjoyed this game but may have to give upon it. I am on an iPad,at level 25, have 400+ friends and 1000+ invitations out (of which it seems I can no longer even delete them). Every time I try I get the cannot connect prompt. Need a fix soon!

SirMarcus
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by SirMarcus on Jul 11, 14 3:16 AM
I've had the same problems with the friends, I give but get the missing 'thanks' box to click on. I know that my friends receive my gift.

Also still have major problems with purchasing/downloading and crashing every time I try to get gems. Anyone else have problems??

The new/replaced finding areas have got even smaller items to get, I've now had the wear glasses to find the items!!

Had more missing lists in the areas too and have to close and restart the game.

I wonder what will be next to go wrong???

chipper23
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by chipper23 on Jul 12, 14 3:13 AM
After this latest update...I am getting the "not connected to the internet" message...It happens about every 5 minutes..

angelfishsb
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by angelfishsb on Jul 12, 14 8:56 AM
Ever since I downloaded the update for this game, I cannot not connect to it. I have to use my cntrl/alt/delete to get out of the game and I close down my computer but when I come back on line the game is still running and I can't shut it down or uninstall it. I can't play any of my other games because it tells me I already have a game running. When this game comes up on my computer it says connecting, then goes on saying something about checking cloud, checking characters, and something else I can't remember. Please help as I am going on vacation soon and I want these games working.

Chelles03
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Chelles03 on Jul 13, 14 1:05 AM
Seem to have very regular connection issues and also empty scenes. Social page extremely slow and often no thanks cards etc.

~ Bella ~

[Post New]by Goaltender989 on Jul 13, 14 2:49 PM
Will we ever be able to have multiple characters like you can on the PC version? It would be nice to use the time between HOS to do something.

wigwag53
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by wigwag53 on Jul 13, 14 6:05 PM
Since the new update yesterday I can no longer send gifts-1st time I have had this problem. I send gift & asks me & I say yes & it takes it away & then goes to can't connect to internet & I press try again & get into game but can't send anything-I am not a happy camper about this. I get a pop up with can't connect quite frequently. Please fix & while you are fixing I sent to help about not getting achievement about crafting-I have gotten taken twice on this. Thanks

wigwag53
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by wigwag53 on Jul 13, 14 6:29 PM
I just posted about not being able to gift-went back to game & it showed I could gift 5 times but it showed I already gifted 1 person. Tried to log off game to tell you but BF was not working & had to force restart-this is just nuts & the most problems with this update. What is going on BF? I have a lot of money & time invested in this game & it's just not fair. I have gone to help like I said & they tell me to use Dr Felix & they find nothing wrong & the buck get's passed & the glitches in the game get worse. Does anyone have an answer? Thanks

[Post New]by Betsren on Jul 14, 14 11:14 AM
I can't get any further in the game, because it says I have the turquoise key somewhere but I don't and can't open the next level until I find the key. HELP!!!! Don't even know where to look

[Post New]by DragonFireArt on Jul 14, 14 1:38 PM
Why do some have the update and others, like me, don't?

Edited on 07/14/2014 at 1:38:36 PM PST

[Post New]by YoNeoMama on Jul 14, 14 10:43 PM
Hi, it's been more than a week since I reached the point where I cannot get anywhere until an update for new content becomes available.

This is REALLY Disappointing, since this is/was one of my favorite games.

Any idea when an IOS update is planned?????

Thanks!

Luvp00dles
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Luvp00dles on Jul 18, 14 8:07 AM
I am on level 25 and cannot open the Valeria's Spirit knows something about the Self-Discharging Controller. It has a lock/ #26 on it for 10,000 coins (which I have), but will not unlock. Please help! Thanks. ID # i199595

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
528 Posts

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Jul 19, 14 10:08 AM
Now we finally have the update the game is coming up "Unable to connect to server"

Great lol

[Post New]by darla47 on Jul 19, 14 5:37 PM
when i get a gift it is not telling me from who

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Jul 19, 14 7:46 PM
I have tried to install and uninstall 3 times so I could try this game. It actually didn't let me uninstall by either the Big Fish uninstall option or by the option from the control panel in my computer. When I download it it stays on the opening screen and repeats over and over that it is "checking the cloud" and "checking the illumination" but the game never starts. I have Windows 8.1.

Edited on 07/19/2014 at 11:01:43 PM PST

Corian
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Corian on Jul 20, 14 12:06 AM
Luvp00dles wrote:I am on level 25 and cannot open the Valeria's Spirit knows something about the Self-Discharging Controller. It has a lock/ #26 on it for 10,000 coins (which I have), but will not unlock. Please help! Thanks. ID # i199595

Hi Luvp00dles, the #26 means you have to be on level 26 to unlock it, so you need just a bit more work. You should still be able to gain enough exp doing quests for a few others. Have fun!

Go to: