Re:Post your Awakening Kingdoms (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Mymo2014 on Apr 14, 15 2:29 PM
Playing on IPAD, keep loosing stuff since sunday. Clover honey, invention fuel etc

Bouncer Goblin Down Time Quest

[Post New]by Goosesgander on Apr 16, 15 7:10 AM

I am playing the latest iOS version have started this 'find' quest, and the items I find in the HOS scenes disappear when I leave the game, so I'm back to finding them all over again when I re-enter the game. Can't find how to log this error for the dev/tech team anywhere. Can anyone help? Should I just use crystals to skip this as I'm never going to have enough energy to keep playing the HOS scenes to find all the items in one session...?

[Post New]by 1482elmstreet on Apr 16, 15 8:44 AM
I too am finding food and resources go missing. It really is frustrating as it takes so long to get these items with there not being enough energy to play more than a few games. It does make the game very slow.

Playing as Beatrice.

[Post New]by sltahoemiss on Apr 16, 15 12:04 PM
Hey!!!! It's been 4 months since the last update. When will there be another update? Did the team get transferred to another game? Please, we need the update.

mistybear
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by mistybear on Apr 18, 15 4:53 PM
When I tried to play my game last night, I got a message of some sort saying my profile could not be saved or something (can't remember exactly) tonight when I went in it was trying to start me over again still. What can I do to get back to where I was? I did not get a chance to finish the gizomek (not sure how to spell) daily quest, I was on the last day. It is the one where I had to do quest for the inventor guy. I was also on level 40 something, (level where I have 605 energy points) I had over 200,000 in coins and over 300 diamonds. It is frustrating that I can not play my game, I try to go in everyday and play and have come this far that I don't want to start over again.

1Arwyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by 1Arwyn on Apr 20, 15 10:59 AM
Misty ear, they may be able to recover your game, but maybe not. Email tech support. After a few months you may get lucky, I have a few friends who had their games restored. I, however, had to start over, and lost all in game purchases.

Good luck!

ddtp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ddtp on Apr 27, 15 9:47 PM
I also am having trouble with a very variable internet connection when I try to access my Collection. The other devices in the house don't have the problem at the same time, so it must be the game. And I'm waiting to be able to do 'something' - anything, really, to progress, rather than feed the Dark Chest for no particular reason, and play the various (very enjoyable) mini-building games. Having read other comments, I presume this means waiting for an update, as those on levels above me (59) have the same problem. The connectivity problem is becoming a major drawback, much as I enjoy the game. And the 'logged in as...' popping up all the time is a pain. I would like some way to get out of the Collection when the connectivity disappears, rather than having to restart my Mini.

[Post New]by Accordeonfreak on Apr 29, 15 6:19 AM
I have finished all quests except for the one finishing the landsong 2nd relic. This is impossible to do because I already found all relics. I think this is a glitch in the game. Please Tech Support help me out here !

[Post New]by Pandora05 on Apr 29, 15 3:01 PM
I have the same problem. I send it to technical issues and hope they found the solution

[Post New]by twilitegrl1 on May 7, 15 4:42 PM
I just downloaded the iOS game for my iPad and it won't let me log int my existing game from my PC. It says the email isn't registered when in fact I just changed my password using the PC because it said the old password was incorrect. Now it won't let me log in at all. Is there any way to fix this?

[Post New]by F_Nancy on May 9, 15 4:34 AM
Playing on iPad I just moved one level up without my energy filling up. Anybody else having this problem?

rayhnee
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by rayhnee on May 13, 15 7:54 PM
I'm doing the series of crash quests with 3 days left and while there is a new quest it won't let me select it. Nor does it register as one of the crash quests.

Fluffy_A
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Fluffy_A on May 17, 15 3:40 PM
Lost 5 of 7 radiant dust yesterday and 14 of 14 coruscating dust today. Giving up.

[Post New]by Trold79 on May 24, 15 7:39 PM
I play awakening kingdoms on my Iphone , and have not had any problems , but now I have twice risen in level , where I have gone out of my game after I've taken my winnings (xp ) and also got full energy , but when I logged me in again, I did not have full energy ... the first time I was when I rose to level 18 , the second time was when I got to level 21

[Post New]by flickoz on Jun 7, 15 5:26 AM
I am having the same issue with items not being allocated correctly. Just logged out and logged in immediately, and the totals went back to what they were when I first noticed the problem yesterday. I have played several times since. Please fix this problem. Thank you

WCP57
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by WCP57 on Jun 8, 15 9:14 AM
I had purchased the elixer of haste today. I paid 800 crystals for it but my energy regeneration remained at 4 minutes when it should have been reduced to 2 minutes. Was i just cheated out of 800 crystals? I'd like to know. I hope this technical issue can be corrected. PLEASE!

[Post New]by Trold79 on Jun 10, 15 7:50 PM
It happing again, I was just finish the festival all 15 missions, I got my reward (3 moonfall clarity soup) and get out of my game but when I was logon again I don't have it... So now it two times full energy and 3 moonfall clarity soup I miss...

eden02
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by eden02 on Jul 5, 15 1:16 PM
I've been having the missing inventory items after closing the game too. I did get a response from BFG tech support. Their only suggestion was that I make sure I don't have other apps running on my IPad while playing AK. This didn't change a thing, and my guess is, as no new updates will be coming, and there has been almost no response from mods on this issue, there's no fix coming.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 23, 17 9:29 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates players patience as we oversee thousands of game forums. We will continue to provide support for this game as best as we can. It is true that the difficult decision to no longer provide updates to this game was made. Since updates are no longer being provided, some technical issues may continue to be present. For more information, see the following announcement:

An important announcement regarding Awakening Kingdoms - May 18, 2015

If technical issues are occurring in your game, the Customer Support Team is always willing to provide support where they can. It is recommended to reach out to them as they also have the tools to pass information along to the appropriate teams.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Tishbru on Jun 13, 17 5:29 AM
My game doesn't load on my iPad. It's been happening since yesterday....any ideas?

Go to: