Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

[Post New]by eli173 on Mar 26, 16 7:53 AM
Rvdm7211 wrote:Hi my game keep freezing: very frustrating. Please help?

You must write to customer support - link at the bottom of this page or press Help (top right).

Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

[Post New]by bobbiegirl on Mar 27, 16 4:13 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Gummy Drop! players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by RollymoSu on Apr 7, 16 9:45 AM
Hi there!
I've love playing this game and was doing fine, until a few days ago!
When all of a suden, lives from my friends, have stopped showing! Occasionally, the envelope will flash up but not longer enough for me to click on them
.Not sure what's caused this problem..I have been having a Google email conflict but that's happened before starting this game..Can anyone advise me what to do to resolve this? Suzie Rollymo

glitch in Gummy Drop

[Post New]by tazzme83 on Apr 8, 16 6:40 PM
Paris; level 95... requirement for pass, 300K and 15 tokens for second stage. Problem is the tokens never drop... not even one... lol. even after reaching the 300K points needed... what am i missing?

Re:Welcome to Gummy Drop! Mobile forum

[Post New]by kimjennings on Apr 9, 16 6:19 AM
dawnhn wrote:I just got to Tokyo. Can someone tell me how I get back to Australia to finish playing the levels there? I can't find any way here to start a forum so sorry for hijacking. I;ve searched FAQs and online and no help.

I don't do facebook or friends. I do these games solo. Thanks!

kmac39
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Welcome to Gummy Drop! Mobile forum

[Post New]by kmac39 on Apr 9, 16 6:50 AM
I just got to Tokyo. Can someone tell me how I get back to Australia to finish playing the levels there? I can't find any way here to start a forum so sorry for hijacking. I;ve searched FAQs and online and no help.

I don't do facebook or friends. I do these games solo. Thanks!

Just click the globe on the bottom right and that will get you back to the map

[Post New]by iam_WoJo on Apr 9, 16 2:49 PM
Hi there!

I have an iPhone, and on the gummy drop app, there's a red notification, and when I go to find what the notification is about, I can't seem to find anything Anyone know what this might be indicating?

[Post New]by PasDeChat on Apr 14, 16 1:10 AM
The letter/gift be feom fiends pops up for a milisecond then disappears. If nor been able to retrieve gifts from friends for done time.

[Post New]by PasDeChat on Apr 14, 16 1:12 AM
Spelling fixer had fun with my post. My letter/gift from friend icon disappears and hasn't worked for some time!!!

[Post New]by PasDeChat on Apr 14, 16 8:00 AM
RollymoSu wrote:Hi there!
I've love playing this game and was doing fine, until a few days ago!
When all of a suden, lives from my friends, have stopped showing! Occasionally, the envelope will flash up but not longer enough for me to click on them
.Not sure what's caused this problem..I have been having a Google email conflict but that's happened before starting this game..Can anyone advise me what to do to resolve this? Suzie Rollymo

I've had the same problem!

[Post New]by linda90605 on Apr 14, 16 11:57 AM
How to use travel voucher? stuck in Sydney, was in new Orleans.

mah2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by mah2 on Apr 16, 16 6:25 PM
I need help with level 11. Why do I keep getting bombed and ending the game. What do I watch for? How do I tell where it is? I've tried many many times and keep getting bombed. Frustrating? Any hints please? Thanks

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 17, 16 5:37 AM
As you can see nobody appears to read or respond to posts in this thread except once in a blue moon and yet it is kept unlocked. You should all post your questions below: If it's related to help required to pass a level, there are special threads for each city- the City Directory thread below has links to all city threads. If it's technical, report to the technical thread. For other questions, see if there is already a thread on that subject and post there and if not then start a new thread.

[Post New]by hammerhead2 on Apr 18, 16 9:37 PM
Got the update for PC, now I no longer have Sydney or Tokyo....of course these are the only 2 I have completed, no more shipping....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
Any way seeings it took so long for the update one good thing is I have lost interest in this game, and more so since the update.....

aim4stars
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

April Fools - recent update has ruined game

[Post New]by aim4stars on Apr 20, 16 11:08 AM
This was a fun game but the recent 4/2016 update ruined the game. You really cannot complete levels without buying power ups. It is now a complete rip off.
They got ya hooked for a while and then "wham o" the devs changed the look of the game and the made finishing even formerly simple puzzles just out of reach of completion without purchasing power ups.

Will now uninstall.

This is so typical of "free games" online.

[Post New]by marmscheu on Apr 20, 16 4:17 PM
Hi, I am on Tokyo level 86, and I keep using up my lives because it will not let me play this level. I do not have any gummies on this level, so it will try and reshuffle, and when it does not find anything to shuffle, it takes one of my lives... what do I need to do.

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
23,099 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Apr 23, 16 2:50 AM
Hi Marmscheu
Just checked the level :

First, you have to swap the 2 lightning bolts at the bottom of the middle grid
It will clear up (not sure if that the correct word) all the grids and then, you'll get gummies to play
Hope it helps

ETA : Sorry, I explained what to do for the 3d level (to get 60 coins). I'm not sure that the same for the other levels (I don't remember what I've done to pass them .... )

marie

Edited on 04/23/2016 at 2:53:36 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 26, 16 5:35 PM
Hi marie1931,

Thanks for taking the time to help out another player here. For anyone else who needs help with a particular city, we definitely recommend checking out the links in the following thread:

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND LEVEL HELP

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by Cherdy on Apr 27, 16 12:28 AM
I'm on level 95 in Paris. Got through first round and collected my 10 coins. On the next go round, the souvenirs won't drop. Anyone else have that problem?

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
23,099 Posts

How to move your stuff from Sydney to Tokyo

[Post New]by marie1931 on Apr 27, 16 9:43 AM
HarryY wrote:How do you move your bricks, hats, and gems from Sidney to Tokyo? Once I flew in I got a prompt to not forget to move them but I cannot figure out how to do that? HELP!!!
Hi HarryY
First, you have to build the harbor ( or port, don't know which word is right) by clicking on it
In Sydney, it's located close to the first levels and the National Maritime Museum
Once it is built, you can send resources to the othe countries ( the port must be build in them as well)
Hope it helps..

Edited on 04/27/2016 at 9:44:26 AM PST

Go to: